Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she does have some girl friends now! She’s out with some girls on her insta and Jake doesn’t seem to be insight! I hope she continues because she needs to have some space from him a bit and have her own friends, it’s only healthy.
Yeah I agree, it’s nice spending time with your other half but everyone needs friends and I worry that she’s just sat inside all day waiting for him and doing nothing else. Doesn’t do well for anyone’s mental health

Reactions: 3
Seems like she does have some girl friends now! She’s out with some girls on her insta and Jake doesn’t seem to be insight! I hope she continues because she needs to have some space from him a bit and have her own friends, it’s only healthy.
yeah im really glad she’s out with people aren’t her boyfriend or family, it’ll be good for her!

She can’t even think of tattoos, gotta be asking people🙃

I would 100% rather cancel my tattoo appointment than get some random tit
This! They say if you’ve been thinking more than 3 - 6 months about a tattoo design, do it! She’s gonna regret hers I reckon. They’ve all been what’s the style at the time

I feel like the reason we’re seeing that she looks grey or “ill” is truly because we’re so used to her tanning herself 3-5 shades darker than her actual skin tone.
I think her natural skin tone is very cool/pink toned. And when she tans, she’s trying to give that “olive, golden goddess” or warm toned vibe. So when we see her without the tan, it’s just truly shocking.
The jet black hair doesn’t help either. I’d love to see her go lighter again or even just a more neutral or warmer tone of dark brown. :/

I’d also LOVE to see her in a more pink, softer or mauve type of lip shade. It’s always that murky orangey-brown or washed-out taupe.

Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for her to leave this grunge baddie phase it’s so overdue n does not suit her. Clearly she didn’t have this phase as a teenager ffs but get it over w. Her tattoos are literally so Pinterest. If you type in baddie ratios on Pinterest guarantee hers come up. The indie thing on her wrist is so played out it’s basiclsly a woman stamp imo
Her tattoos don’t look good together at all they look so clashy

Oh no why would she get this too 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s so basic lol. Also she’s pale af in reality damn

Reactions: 12

Isnt this tattoo a little ‘done’? I’m all for getting tattoos you like that don’t necessarily mean anything but there’s no way I’d get a tattoo that’s a trend put on my body

Reactions: 2

i feel like this type of tattoo is the girl version of the rose, lion, clock, tree tattoos that every single boy seems to have on their arm. so basic and literally just a trend

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Acting like the classy girl she is - go and view her most recent IG story.

F6C73BA3-C94C-4D72-88EC-B4D3824BB5BB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Apparently she’s gonna make a tiktok on before n after she has sex n how she’s gonna look lol. Cba she’s probs gonna go extra hard to ensure she looks messy

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh wow I didn’t recognise this girl at all she’s changed so much from the girl I watched years ago …. What is it with these girls trying to be a different ethnicity to what they are? Please correct me if I’m wrong because it’s more than likely that I am but I don’t see other ethnicities doing this

Her recent story talking about the (horrific I agree) racism regarding the football just seems odd to me. She hasn’t spoken about BLM since it trended and she’s been called out for blackfishing multiple times and has never apologised for it? Just a bit rich coming from her! Of course her actions aren’t quite as directly horrible as the abhorrent things some awful people are saying online, but it just doesn’t seem right coming from her mouth when she can’t address her own racist actions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.