Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The same make up look yet again ...
That’s what I was thinking as well… Also, who actually wears a graphic liner as a part of their daily makeup? I mean if you like it, you do you, but I don’t think it’s even “trendy” anymore. Do I even need to talk about the lips? I hate it when she kept using different products when it was (supposedly) full face of Primark, like it’s okay if you don’t like the product but I really don’t think those brows and the lips do any favour to her at all. She said it was not a makeup look but a review, then act like that witch, stick with the brand. She is so boring, and her tattoos are so cliche ffs

Reactions: 7
DF060490-7CA7-4C6B-A1C6-BCE6ED500CAE.jpeg
Imagine what her neighbours think of her posing like that in front of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That make up was awful, and some of the things she says are so embarrassing like “not to suck my own dick” 🥴
Also, is she doing Invisalign? I’ve noticed her teeth look really shiny/plastic in her videos, and she cuts out bits where she smiles and laughs with her whole mouth?
3936C63A-1CFB-434A-80B4-1C58371CA2B8.jpeg

Reactions: 7
That make up was awful, and some of the things she says are so embarrassing like “not to suck my own dick” 🥴
Also, is she doing Invisalign? I’ve noticed her teeth look really shiny/plastic in her videos, and she cuts out bits where she smiles and laughs with her whole mouth?
View attachment 678485
Didn’t she have Invisalign a few years back? I’m sure she was blogging going for appointments for her retainers. I swear if she’s got some sort of grill on her teeth, it will be my 13th reason

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she have Invisalign a few years back? I’m sure she was blogging going for appointments for her retainers. I swear if she’s got some sort of grill on her teeth, it will be my 13th reason
It’s Invisalign. She’s re doing it her bottom teeth are so crooked now cause she didn’t wear it

Reactions: 4
Not another haul!!! Also I screamed when she picked up her Starbucks cup, literally turned it off after that hahaha. That cup gives me nightmares 😅 I wonder how many times she will tell people they need something from that haul, even though her style isn’t all that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
This o
Not another haul!!! Also I screamed when she picked up her Starbucks cup, literally turned it off after that hahaha. That cup gives me nightmares 😅 I wonder how many times she will tell people they need something from that haul, even though her style isn’t all that
This 👌 she has literally got so lazy with her videos every time I look it’s hauls hauls hauls and MORE HAULS! Do people actually want to watch her try a bunch of crappy overpriced and overrated clothing on? Nah it’s not even entertaining in the slightest. Would rather watch our biggest rivals (Everton) play 😷

Reactions: 4

Came across this vid that instantly made me think of Jordan. Maybe she should check it out

Reactions: 1
C4EBB66E-BE92-42F8-B7B2-CF64EC9645B5.png
That’s one big colour contrast. Don’t mind people not fake tanning their faces but compared to her hand, it’s just a big difference imo

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.