Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh how she describes clothes as "imagine brunch with the girls" - she literally has no friends, what are these girl dates she keeps talking about

Reactions: 16
It must be so sad to say oh brunch w the girls or out w friends n then having to silently take the clothes off that u will never wear out w the girls. Unless she’s lying n has friends

Reactions: 11
i see she's slowing down on the blackfishing and has returned back to the asian fox eyes. she just has to be impersonating another race at any given time huh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yh I know you said. I didn’t wanna be rude in correcting you so I apologise if it came off rude. Just a close to home subject xx

Ummmm her brows get worse. You can see where she put concealer instead of just getting her brows done thinner to suit her new shape. It’s so crusty she makes me feel icky.

View attachment 631653

When u watch her makeup routine she goes through so many steps but she just looks like she’s out foundation, BRONZER, BLUSHERRRRR n eyeliner. What’s the point of like n hour long routine to look flat w no dimension. Her skills are awwwwwwful. She should exit the makeup world if that’s what she’s coming up w.
Can literally see the threads hanging off the shoulder. Great quality 👌🏼👌🏼

As everyone else has said, her make up is truly ridiculous. Her eyebrows are 2 inches higher than they should be 😂

Reactions: 7
We need this Jordan back. She was more of a baddie than the bee Jordan tryna be a baddie. Her face looks so different then to now. Now she looks almost ghostly n like an alien
E91AF1C0-617D-4487-9A66-A935C400463B.png

An evolution of the crusty brows. From old to new.
DACCA272-61BF-48D5-ADD1-606F6970BFCC.png
748DF436-0CAA-4E8C-ADD3-CABF49827931.png
4C2B0FDE-6568-4EEB-876C-DDF1F50703A3.png

The picture w the pink shirt. Omg that’s her peak. She looks stunning wtf happened. I’m blaming Jake 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 18
We need this Jordan back. She was more of a baddie than the bee Jordan tryna be a baddie. Her face looks so different then to now. Now she looks almost ghostly n like an alien View attachment 632251

An evolution of the crusty brows. From old to new. View attachment 632255
View attachment 632261View attachment 632259

The picture w the pink shirt. Omg that’s her peak. She looks stunning wtf happened. I’m blaming Jake 😂😂
I used to have the biggest girl crush on Jordan in photo 1 and 2

Reactions: 15
these influencers tan so much but not their faces so their always look so ghastly without makeup. Also the filters do not help at all lmao

Reactions: 8
Genuinely wonder who pays for the house changes n decorations or the flooring or is it 50/50

Reactions: 2
"This floor makes me feel a certain kind of way...do you know what I mean?"
….“U need this witch in your life,she’s a whole vibe”
(Pause…… and look into the camera)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There was a beauty works event last night yet 90% of female creators imo where there like yk the typical group. Except Jordan. I wonder if she was invited yet decline the offer or if she wasn’t in the first place. If she has w choice and still didn’t take the offer she clearly does it to herself. I think it would be weird if she wasn’t invited since she’s worked w them in the past

Reactions: 1
Why would you want a stone affect laminate floor in your living room???

To me you’d only do that in a kitchen .. and ideally not a fake one. Like a stone floor in a living room would only look right in an old character cottage, not a new build

Reactions: 14
E4AEAAF2-D8B5-45C1-932F-F1782370852E.png
Why is she tryna be sexy in these videos. Is Jake not giving her attention ... why be on your tip toes to bend down. Just bend down or go on your knees ffs. She’s trying to hard I’m gonna be sick n it’s so obvious

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 636164Why is she tryna be sexy in these videos. Is Jake not giving her attention ... why be on your tip toes to bend down. Just bend down or go on your knees ffs. She’s trying to hard I’m gonna be sick n it’s so obvious
She’s so cringe. Why’s she sticking her arse out while she standing on the stool and decorating in a bra? She’s a pick me girl for sure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The thing is. Would u not bend your knees lol I’m baffled why she’s standing there

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.