Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Iā€™ve just started watching Euphoria and itā€™s really clear that sheā€™s tryna be Maddie

Reactions: 7
Kinda speaks volumes that jake didn't even post any photos of him and Jordan from.his bday. Her make up hair and outfit were all minging

Honestly just still can't get over how awful this actually looks. That headband. What's that all about. Her head looks tiny on her body. She really doesn't look the best she could. She's a totally different person from the woman Jake first met.
Screenshot_20220623-100450_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly just still can't get over how awful this actually looks. That headband. What's that all about. Her head looks tiny on her body. She really doesn't look the best she could. She's a totally different person from the woman Jake first met. View attachment 1366791
i canā€™t even imagine how bad her make up looks in real life cuz it looks so bad on pictures

Reactions: 13
how does anyone even come to the conclusion in their head that they're gonna pair these clothes and accessories together

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how does anyone even come to the conclusion in their head that they're gonna pair these clothes and accessories together
Literally, with clothes sent for free and more money than us mere mortals, it's nuts that she gets it so wrong. Maybe she's trying too hard to be 'edgy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The makeup in that picture is terrible. If she likes it, then great, but Iā€™m not sure how she could look at that and think it looks nice.

Reactions: 3
She thinks sheā€™s such a badass but the truth is sheā€™s just a BAD ass šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She had invisalign then had her teeth done. They're way too big for her face now and look comical!
Blonde hair is the teeth before, black hair is teeth after
Oh i seeee šŸ‘€

Oh i seeee šŸ‘€
also, i looove black hair, i dye it black myself but she looked so much better and more youthful with the blonde šŸ˜

The bad witch energy doesnā€™t suit her and tbh, it ainā€™t cute anyway

She had invisalign then had her teeth done. They're way too big for her face now and look comical!
Blonde hair is the teeth before, black hair is teeth after
The before šŸ„ŗ she was absolutely stunning. šŸ˜” I mean, she still is under all of the make up she puts on today, but before she just looks so natural and herself rather this ā€œinsta baddyā€ wannabe.

Reactions: 6
Just deep the fact she CHOSE this outfit. Whatā€™s w the stupid headband is she running out of hairstyles ? I feel like she doesnā€™t know what she likes she sees soemtbing on someone n copies kt her tattoos w her makeup n her outfit style they donā€™t match theyā€™re all a part of different aesthetics they donā€™t look good together she never acc looks out together weirdly enough
E8DE8207-3F55-4926-8684-A73DB91706FB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Just deep the fact she CHOSE this outfit. Whatā€™s w the stupid headband is she running out of hairstyles ? I feel like she doesnā€™t know what she likes she sees soemtbing on someone n copies kt her tattoos w her makeup n her outfit style they donā€™t match theyā€™re all a part of different aesthetics they donā€™t look good together she never acc looks out together weirdly enough View attachment 1388155
iā€™ve tried so hard to understand this outfit but i just canā€™t

Reactions: 11
I think she's trying so hard to go for some type of 'sporty glam' look but it looks like one of those drawings you did as a kid where one person drew the head, one the middle and one the legs because that's the only way all those things should fit together

• Haha
I thinks sheā€™s trying very hard to start a trend or be seen as edgy, but these outfits are just missing the mark completely. Looks like she got dressed in the dark. Also, I donā€™t understand the sudden headband wearing all the time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.