Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mental isn’t it, literally families that can’t put food on the tables or buy essentials due to bills rising but here is this selfish bleep bragging she has freebies and FREE money to spend at B&M. Why does no one see how this looks? Why do these YouTubers think they are obliged to say yes to these things? It isn’t a surprise, they get an email and physically type a response out that says “yes pls wow give me that freebie now” — actually disgusting. I’m done with these people. Selfish wankers View attachment 1408503
Not even just that, but B&M are a brand that are pretty synonymous with cheap shopping and so one that many poorer people go to for shopping (mean that in no degrading way - I love b&m) so tbh this looks really bad on the brand too. In such bad taste

Reactions: 11
Certainly makes me feel a bit ill. Weird how she’s been doing makeup for so long, and is tit at it!
thing is she was good when wearing full faces and ott eyeshadow was in fashion, but most people don't wear makeup like that anymore so what reason is there for people to watch these tutorials

Reactions: 4
She looks like someone’s shaken a fountain pen right in front of her and all the ink droplets have landed on her face when they’re changing the ink cartridges. Poor thing help her please

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once again she’s live on tiktok but doesn’t reply to comments she just sits n does her makeup n hair as if her phone isn’t there ... what’s the point of going live if you aren’t gonna interact w people she jsut squint n poses for the camera n then ignores a whole sea of questions n comments it’s so rude. Stay off live if you aren’t gonna interact you’re jsut ignoring people

Reactions: 7
Mental isn’t it, literally families that can’t put food on the tables or buy essentials due to bills rising but here is this selfish bleep bragging she has freebies and FREE money to spend at B&M. Why does no one see how this looks? Why do these YouTubers think they are obliged to say yes to these things? It isn’t a surprise, they get an email and physically type a response out that says “yes pls wow give me that freebie now” — actually disgusting. I’m done with these people. Selfish wankers View attachment 1408503
She should check what the local food banks/shelters need most ATM and do a shop for them (even double the amount with her own money if she can afford). That's getting content too

Jake tags along because he likes getting out the house and probably likes being around different female company. But she also doesn't seem like leaving him at home.
Unpopular opinion (?), but I met them both out and about and Jake was actually really open and likeable (and this was before I said I knew who Jordan was/watched her vids)

Reactions: 2
That jacquemus bag needs to go, it looks cheap, impractical and does not need to be worn with every single outfit. It looks like a tin lunchbox, classic example of just because it’s expensive, doesn’t mean it’s nice

Untitled.png

World's worst thumbnail. Makes her look like she has a lazy eye.

Also, the lip liner....yikes.

Reactions: 6
Does she still have the dog?
haven’t seen it or heard it mentioned in a while.
wonder if the novelty has worn off

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They seem to always be away and neither has posted anything since Jan / feb about the dog 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The dog was a fashion accessory, one that wasn’t well received at all. It would be very sad if they don’t have it anymore. I hope he’s okay wherever he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does she still have the dog?
haven’t seen it or heard it mentioned in a while.
wonder if the novelty has worn off
Yeah she has shown him in one of her recent lives last week , when she was getting ready to go to that BBQ (which im guessing thats where she caught covid from)

He seems well and is as cute as ever so don't worry guys 😅 I guess she probably doesn't feel the need to include him, especially in her beauty related videos

Reactions: 2
I think she's avoiding showing him because of the (rightful) backlash she received last time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.