Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching Jordan a few years ago when she started doing ‘heavy’ makeup looks and changed her style up. I think it was not long after she split with Elliot (was that even his name!?). I forgot about her for a while but was in total shock when I saw how much she’d changed! The teeth are just… What a tit dentist for doing that. They should know better. She was such a beautiful girl, I hope she comes to her senses and gets rid of that awful black hair. Isn’t her sister a hairdresser too? I’m sure she used to do her blonde for her. These pictures are from 2018 but she just looks so much better and ‘fresher’ I think.
View attachment 1251511View attachment 1251512View attachment 1251513View attachment 1251514
She was so beautiful here 🥺 I loved her content around this time too. And as you say, once she started changing, that’s when I stopped watching too.

Reactions: 2
Everytime she’s live on tiktok she NEVER replies to questions. Even if there’s only a few she literally reads it n ignores it. They’re not even bad questions they’re about makeup or clothes what’s the point if you’re not gonna reply just do a YouTube video.

Reactions: 9
Everytime she’s live on tiktok she NEVER replies to questions. Even if there’s only a few she literally reads it n ignores it. They’re not even bad questions they’re about makeup or clothes what’s the point if you’re not gonna reply just do a YouTube video.
I thought that too when she popped up on my feed once. She was literally just talking about nothing and doing her makeup. Didn’t even seem to be looking at comments

Reactions: 1
She looks so much better w longer hair and like this. Also her eyes weren’t Asian like in the tiktok live so she intentions poses in a way to make them seem like they are
4497DD4E-04A1-4FCD-899C-2CDAF0BFD40C.png

Reactions: 1
i wish she’d realise how much better she looks more natural 😭
73F35A9D-AD37-4609-AC04-62F3AC49C49D.jpeg
FF4B1E64-B221-49A7-86C2-D71ED1293B71.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She honestly looks 10 years younger in the second picture. And her natural teeth were lovely, there was genuinely no reason for her to do what she did 🤔

Reactions: 13
She honestly looks 10 years younger in the second picture. And her natural teeth were lovely, there was genuinely no reason for her to do what she did 🤔
it's such a shame, and that super dark heavy makeup just looks silly

Reactions: 4
This outfit isn’t making sense.
a headband
W green sparkly heels
W dad shorts

she should’ve just worn a dress or a pants suit w those heels.It doesn’t match ffs take off the headband
BF935F5F-C885-4308-BE2C-CDF1E6C19F50.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
why can they never smile either like imagine seeing people posing like this in the middle of a restaurant😭😂
E3B1BBCC-5C47-45C4-A6AC-89D8ABF65B93.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.