Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always loved Jordan so much I’ve been subscribed to her for years but I honestly just can’t defend her anymore. Over the last 2 years she’s completely changed her style to something that 1. Doesn’t suit her 2. Doesn’t appeal to anyone else, I used to watch her hauls and buy loads of items, I don’t even bother watching them now. She used to be so good at makeup as well she taught me a lot of the basic skills that I’ve obviously built on as I’ve got older and now she just looks like she hasn’t go a clue what she’s doing. Her eyebrows aren’t good, the harsh white underneath looks terrible and her contour is never blended.
another thing that upset me is the dog, his poor ears and tail, I don’t care whether he came from a protection service that deemed it necessary to cut them, don’t fund companies that do that to dogs it’s never necessary. I know this is old news but I can’t get over it.
it's literally animal abuse and i'll die on this hill lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god don’t get me started on the dog situation and how she tried to defend it, and all her pathetic fans are defending her saying ‘she didn’t do it to him’. Yeah but she paid thousand of pounds to a place that does it too then just to get a dog that sits around the house all day! She didn’t and doesn’t need a security dog at all, get video cameras hun, not a whole creature. She just wanted a designer dog that fits her baddie aesthetic, like the sisters and seekers clothing that has poor mutilated dobermans on them too. Just so sad that she doesn’t even care after being informed, never said sorry or tried to educate herself about why it was so wrong. Does anyone remember when they used a choke chain on him as well and Jake tried to mercilessly defend it?! Such horrible people!

Reactions: 22
Looks like Jake was at a work event.

Everyone looks so normal and classy.

Jordan would stand out like a sore thumb. I'd be embarrassed to take her out with work with me if I was Jake!
He definitely told her to dress properly lo must be awkward when they ask her what’s her job. She’s probs having a crisis rn lol

Reactions: 1
Probs mistake her for a hooker waiting for customers
Or maybe the clown they ordered for entertainment (bit harsh)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god don’t get me started on the dog situation and how she tried to defend it, and all her pathetic fans are defending her saying ‘she didn’t do it to him’. Yeah but she paid thousand of pounds to a place that does it too then just to get a dog that sits around the house all day! She didn’t and doesn’t need a security dog at all, get video cameras hun, not a whole creature. She just wanted a designer dog that fits her baddie aesthetic, like the sisters and seekers clothing that has poor mutilated dobermans on them too. Just so sad that she doesn’t even care after being informed, never said sorry or tried to educate herself about why it was so wrong. Does anyone remember when they used a choke chain on him as well and Jake tried to mercilessly defend it?! Such horrible people!
It’s awful!! Not that animals are ever supposed to be aesthetically pleasing but Doberman’s look so cute with their floppy ears I can’t understand why you’d want to do it even for aesthetic reasons? I’ll never forget that picture with the choke collar, can’t believe they were stupid enough to actually post it

Reactions: 8
I stopped watching Jordan a few years ago when she started doing ‘heavy’ makeup looks and changed her style up. I think it was not long after she split with Elliot (was that even his name!?). I forgot about her for a while but was in total shock when I saw how much she’d changed! The teeth are just… What a tit dentist for doing that. They should know better. She was such a beautiful girl, I hope she comes to her senses and gets rid of that awful black hair. Isn’t her sister a hairdresser too? I’m sure she used to do her blonde for her. These pictures are from 2018 but she just looks so much better and ‘fresher’ I think.
738880F1-46C5-4DBE-9B22-F2ADDF28145B.jpeg
6383630B-6FF4-4E1A-8F6E-22A7A9ED688B.jpeg
30F34629-6F3D-4590-A494-5DD7260DFF98.jpeg
C6091713-319B-4E3F-926F-087C6BA7140D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know Jordan gets a lot of tit for her problematic image which I don't agree with her doing in the slightest, I really wish she'd fix up on this as she'd be much more likeable. I don't think Jordan is a horrible or spiteful person like most influencers these days, she just needs to learn to love herself again without all this excessive tanning and makeup styles

I was watching one of my favourite influencers ItsNisrin (from tiktok and her sibling podcast) and she was saying that she went to a beauty event and didn't know anyone, she recognised Jordan and went up to her and said she's a big fan of Jordan and loves her videos ect. Jordan was so welcoming and friendly like it was her own friend, she welcomed Nisrin to join her and Jake and they all hung out at the event together and Jordan was keeping her company. I just find that very sweet considering they only just met and I thought Jordan would have been really unsociable and rude but that changed my persepective of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I stopped watching Jordan a few years ago when she started doing ‘heavy’ makeup looks and changed her style up. I think it was not long after she split with Elliot (was that even his name!?). I forgot about her for a while but was in total shock when I saw how much she’d changed! The teeth are just… What a tit dentist for doing that. They should know better. She was such a beautiful girl, I hope she comes to her senses and gets rid of that awful black hair. Isn’t her sister a hairdresser too? I’m sure she used to do her blonde for her. These pictures are from 2018 but she just looks so much better and ‘fresher’ I think.
View attachment 1251511View attachment 1251512View attachment 1251513View attachment 1251514
think she looks stunning here...like even though she's wearing a full face of makeup she looks sooo pretty and it suits her so much better than the makeup style she does now

Reactions: 5
I know Jordan gets a lot of tit for her problematic image which I don't agree with her doing in the slightest, I really wish she'd fix up on this as she'd be much more likeable. I don't think Jordan is a horrible or spiteful person like most influencers these days, she just needs to learn to love herself again without all this excessive tanning and makeup styles

I was watching one of my favourite influencers ItsNisrin (from tiktok and her sibling podcast) and she was saying that she went to a beauty event and didn't know anyone, she recognised Jordan and went up to her and said she's a big fan of Jordan and loves her videos ect. Jordan was so welcoming and friendly like it was her own friend, she welcomed Nisrin to join her and Jake and they all hung out at the event together and Jordan was keeping her company. I just find that very sweet considering they only just met and I thought Jordan would have been really unsociable and rude but that changed my persepective of her!
When u go to an event w your bf as an anti social person n someone comes up to you who gives off the vibe that they like you and whatever it boosts your ego so you’re super nice to them it’s like when you have a hot af mean girl w a super nice best friend. Idk how to explain it but she probs gets off when people recognise her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to love watching her about 2-3 years ago and now I skip by her tiktoks and Im not subscribed to her anymore on YouTube

Reactions: 4
Is she in some 20 year contract w missguided they’re the only brand I ever see her collab w or make ad videos for

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched her little promo of the dentist. Telling everyone how great they are and all about her teeth transformation with them. Seriously, she is not a good advert! She 100% looks worse after the work.😬

Reactions: 10
For people saying it I actually don’t think the black hair is the problem, she looked amazing when she first had it done. I also love black hair so maybe I’m biased but I 100% think it’s the makeup and now the teeth that make her look bad.

Reactions: 7
The lip liner just always does it for me.😬🙈
Screenshot_20220511-192847_Instagram.jpg

She definitely wants to look like a Bratz doll.

Reactions: 2
Because she’s such a naturally beautiful girl, anything fake and bratzy doesn’t suit her. She’ll always look more striking the more natural she is coz it’s what suits her best and brings out her features. Looking like a blow up doll just isn’t it for her. For some girls it is but for Jordan honestly she’s lucky she doesn’t need it at all.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else get so annoyed with her nails???? The tapping and the flick of the hair and the pointing with them. Like me at 10 when I got stick on nails for the first time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.