Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's actually offensive, she looks like when they'd dress white actresses up to look Japanese in 1930s films. That is bloody horrible.
OnlyLiveTwice.jpg

In fact she looks like Sean Connery in You Only Live Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At the beginning, you could excuse her for maybe being ignorant or not really thinking of the implication of her style. But honestly, she’s been called out numerous times by many many people. Now though, there’s no excuse.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Jordan still rocks the 2016 James Charles exaggerated contour and highlighter look which appeals to NO ONE anymore. She needs to move away from the unwearable clown makeup and start filming more relatable looks - like the fresh skin toned down look that is popular at the minute.

She also needs to just embrace her natural beauty rather than doing all these “makeup hacks” to morph into someone she’s not.

Reactions: 17
anyone know what happened to her friendship with Hannah Renee? i though they were quite close friends, does anyone remember the christmas meet up they did together?
This was around the time I started following her, she’s a beautiful girl! I loved her with the blonde!

Reactions: 1
I feel like Jordan still rocks the 2016 James Charles exaggerated contour and highlighter look which appeals to NO ONE anymore. She needs to move away from the unwearable clown makeup and start filming more relatable looks - like the fresh skin toned down look that is popular at the minute.

She also needs to just embrace her natural beauty rather than doing all these “makeup hacks” to morph into someone she’s not.
I have a strange fascination with watching her videos, I guess I enjoy the process of watching her transform herself, it's a bit like watching drag make up, but every time I'm gobsmacked at how heavy she is still doing her make up. The literal white eyeshadow under the eyes, 3 layers of blush and contour, the orange foundation, the massively overlined lips etc. She could be so naturally beautiful with a more toned down hair colour and make up style.

Reactions: 15
E0669549-057C-4E47-A4AC-5B82E9D11E4F.png
B5BF7E6C-CC07-48E4-9121-54813A483069.png
Not only is the blush just not for her I feel like she’s stuck in 2016/18. Like no one does makeup this full on anymore it’s chavvy sorry. but she fully looks half Asian n half white

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Urgh Jords just accept you're white British and move on!

Short black hair makes her look round and puffy. It does nothing for her and all the fake tan in the world won't change that!

Reactions: 8
I know it’s old but I’ve just watched that Missguided series on Netflix. It really bought home how different she looks now! I think it was around that time too that she started acting and styling herself differently.

Reactions: 1
I’ve always loved Jordan so much I’ve been subscribed to her for years but I honestly just can’t defend her anymore. Over the last 2 years she’s completely changed her style to something that 1. Doesn’t suit her 2. Doesn’t appeal to anyone else, I used to watch her hauls and buy loads of items, I don’t even bother watching them now. She used to be so good at makeup as well she taught me a lot of the basic skills that I’ve obviously built on as I’ve got older and now she just looks like she hasn’t go a clue what she’s doing. Her eyebrows aren’t good, the harsh white underneath looks terrible and her contour is never blended.
another thing that upset me is the dog, his poor ears and tail, I don’t care whether he came from a protection service that deemed it necessary to cut them, don’t fund companies that do that to dogs it’s never necessary. I know this is old news but I can’t get over it.

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over the dog thing either, to me it was pure ignorance on her part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.