Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a ring doorbell. It alerts your phone when motion is detected or the button is pressed. Not defending the guy, but its not quite the same as logging into the security system to snoop from what I can gather šŸ˜Š
I have ring doorbell, you can also just randomly pull up the camera and have a nosey. My point is why did Joe think it acceptable to ask for access to the security cameras? You have to be given access by the owner through the app to access any footage. Sophie was renting a place and without her knowledge or permission he accessed security footage to spy on his wife. Thatā€™s my point, thatā€™s a giant red flag and indicator of a possibly abusive situation, it sounds like JJ prefers psychological abuse.

Reactions: 22
Tbh if my OH used any sort of camera in our home to watch me without my knowledge, other than if he thought I was in danger, I'd feel very uncomfy. It's just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have ring doorbell, you can also just randomly pull up the camera and have a nosey. My point is why did Joe think it acceptable to ask for access to the security cameras? You have to be given access by the owner through the app to access any footage. Sophie was renting a place and without her knowledge or permission he accessed security footage to spy on his wife. Thatā€™s my point, thatā€™s a giant red flag and indicator of a possibly abusive situation, it sounds like JJ prefers psychological abuse.
Ohhhhh. Apologies. I got my wires crossed and assumed this was in a property he had casual access to the ring camera at šŸ„° yeah, no, that's crappy. I have a ring camera and if I'm away and it dings, I will always have a nosy because, well, I'm nosy šŸ˜‚ if he's actively seeking out footage to vilify her, he's a prick. But we already knew that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh if my OH used any sort of camera in our home to watch me without my knowledge, other than if he thought I was in danger, I'd feel very uncomfy. It's just weird.
Thatā€™s my point, a man secretively spying on his partner is a form of coercive control and psychological abuse. Itā€™s not normal, and it shouldnā€™t be normalised, he clearly has problems with boundaries.
---
Ohhhhh. Apologies. I got my wires crossed and assumed this was in a property he had casual access to the ring camera at šŸ„° yeah, no, that's crappy. I have a ring camera and if I'm away and it dings, I will always have a nosy because, well, I'm nosy šŸ˜‚ if he's actively seeking out footage to vilify her, he's a prick. But we already knew that.
Completely understandable, also itā€™s your property and Ring doorbell to do with as you please. MrJaynie checks ours if either myself or MissJaynie are home alone. Itā€™s the without her knowledge or permission part that I find highly problematic highly disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thatā€™s my point, a man secretively spying on his partner is a form of coercive control and psychological abuse. Itā€™s not normal, and it shouldnā€™t be normalised, he clearly has problems with boundaries.
---

Completely understandable, also itā€™s your property and Ring doorbell to do with as you please. MrJaynie checks ours if either myself or MissJaynie are home alone. Itā€™s the without her knowledge or permission part that I find highly problematic highly disturbing.
He's clearly been looking for a reason to kick start this divorce and paint himself in a good light legally. As far as I'm aware, slagging off your spouse to a mate has nothing to do with your parenting so whatever he's 'found' is likely useless anyway. There was no world in which people were going to side with him throughout this and I can't believe he was stupid enough to think that would be the case. I hope Sophie has a good support system around her to help her through this. Joe Jonas can suck a cactus.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's clearly been looking for a reason to kick start this divorce and paint himself in a good light legally. As far as I'm aware, slagging off your spouse to a mate has nothing to do with your parenting so whatever he's 'found' is likely useless anyway. There was no world in which people were going to side with him throughout this and I can't believe he was stupid enough to think that would be the case. I hope Sophie has a good support system around her to help her through this. Joe Jonas can suck a cactus.
Personally I hope he sits on cactus, heā€™ll be in his element with all the little pricks šŸ˜‰.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do wonder what Nick and Kevin think of all this. Maybe I'm naive in thinking they're not as dickish as him. I bet they're both gutted they're touring and can't distance themselves from him publicly, even if just for PR reasons

Reactions: 9
Go on then what do we think she said.

ā€œCanā€™t stand the short arse but at least heā€™s loaded!ā€??

Itā€™s sad though I thought their romance seemed very sweet.
Iā€™d like it to be something funny too but tbh, I think it was probably nothing serious, she probably just expressed frustration or something similar that most people can just move on fromā€¦but since Joe is petty little witch, he went nuclear or he was already thinking about divorce and came up with this story to garner sympathy.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™d like it to be something funny too but tbh, I think it was probably nothing serious, she probably just expressed frustration or something similar that most people can just move on fromā€¦but since Joe is petty little witch, he went nuclear or he was already thinking about divorce and came up with this story to garner sympathy.
He does seem to be desperately flailing about looking for any reason to get sympathy and justify his actions. He is clearly a ā€œlittle manā€ in more than one way, no disrespect to our short Kings, itā€™s the twatty behaviour I despise.

Reactions: 16
His PR team should have kept that under wraps, honestly. Why did they think leaking that info would help?!
They were previously able to use the lack of info to allow people to make accusations of infidelity towards Sophie, where now it sounds like after a fight Joe's response was to spy on his wife, and demand a divorce because she vented to a friend.

When you add to that his legal plays in terms of filing in Florida to try and have the upper hand, then withholding the passports of the kids, dude is sounding more and more controlling and cruel.

• Heart
He does seem to be desperately flailing about looking for any reason to get sympathy and justify his actions. He is clearly a ā€œlittle manā€ in more than one way, no disrespect to our short Kings, itā€™s the twatty behaviour I despise.
"I hide Joe's favourite biscuits on the top shelf" - that's what I like to think was said :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Though I suspect Joe Jonas may find his PR will backfire rather spectacularly
I think that horse has already bolted!

And to think even the swifties had started supporting Joe up until now, and chalked that previous drama down to a silly teenage thing.

Reactions: 8
"I hide Joe's favourite biscuits on the top shelf" - that's what I like to think was said :ROFLMAO:
She has been super-gluing a small sliver of timber to the bottom of all the furniture to make it seem Joe has been getting shorter šŸ™Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think that horse has already bolted!

And to think even the swifties had started supporting Joe up until now, and chalked that previous drama down to a silly teenage thing.
So now it's a battle between backgrid and probe media.

As to who can look most mournful when returning the children.

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a tool šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ā€The letter, apparently written to the homeowners, showed Jonas gushing like one of his teenage fans about the beautiful landscape and how the property was an ideal home for the couple's two daughters, ages 3 and 1.ā€ This took me out but he was really gushing like cringey a teenage fanšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

It might have been a multiple bidder situation on the house and that was why it was written - also just because he wrote it doesn't mean he meant it - everyone knows how easy it is to do that.

We've written letters like this when we bought our homes, and apparently it was the deciding factor for the sellers.

Reactions: 9
It might have been a multiple bidder situation on the house and that was why it was written - also just because he wrote it doesn't mean he meant it - everyone knows how easy it is to do that.

We've written letters like this when we bought our homes, and apparently it was the deciding factor for the sellers.
Thatā€™s not really the point sheā€™s trying to make by submitting this as evidence though - he tried to make out that she was alone in believing that they were going to permanently relocate to England and that she was implicitly lying about that point to steal the children away from him, when in reality this letter proves he was completely on board

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thatā€™s not really the point sheā€™s trying to make by submitting this as evidence though - he tried to make out that she was alone in believing that they were going to permanently relocate to England and that she was implicitly lying about that point to steal the children away from him, when in reality this letter proves he was completely on board
I'm not trying to defend him or his subsequent actions just my thoughts on why the letter was written.

The whole thing is a tit show and with both of them being celebrities every single thing they do is under the microscope on a normal day let alone now since this has happened

Reactions: 2
It's just so weird. I don't understand how he can go from planning this whole future to last minute divorcing her. I can't see what could have happened that is so major that he wanted out, other than him never wanting it in the first place and panicking now it was getting real.

Reactions: 12
It's just so weird. I don't understand how he can go from planning this whole future to last minute divorcing her. I can't see what could have happened that is so major that he wanted out, other than him never wanting it in the first place and panicking now it was getting real.
Does it need to be major?
Maybe it was a series of, what to the outside observer seem trivial, small things.

Reactions: 1