Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From my understanding abduction is a legal term and he's not being accused of kidnapping.
Her petition to the court relates to the Child Abduction part of the Hague Convention, which is why people are using the term abduction.

Kidnapping generally has other elements, such as false imprisonment....
Which thankfully don't appear to be the case here...

Reactions: 2
Just a quick thought experiment. How many divorces do we think JJ will end up going having? He’s never going to be happy, and I’m not sure he has enough self-awareness to realise he might be part of the problem. The “ST is a party girl” narrative failed, the “negligent mother” strategy backfired spectacularly, so now JJ has to paint ST as a “scarlet woman”, 🙄 what next? Is he going to try and paint her as an abuser? She was a lazy housewife? He seems to be cycling through different narratives at record speed, each time it has been debunked he scrabbles for the next negative stereotype to try and attach to Sophie. Wow he really is a walking egocentric cliche. His hair is as greasy as his personality 🤮.

Reactions: 16
I'm kind of surprised that he hasn't said that she's a lesbian yet, tbh. He comes across as exactly the kind of person who would try to use that against a woman who left him.

(She did say a few years ago "time isn't straight and neither am I", so it wouldn't be based on nothing, either)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm kind of surprised that he hasn't said that she's a lesbian yet, tbh. He comes across as exactly the kind of person who would try to use that against a woman who left him.

(She did say a few years ago "time isn't straight and neither am I", so it wouldn't be based on nothing, either)
Word on the street is their marriage was “open” in the sense they had threesomes with other women a lot as Sophie is bisexual. I don’t know if there’s any truth in that (would not surprise me at all) All the blind items about them are about that.

Reactions: 11
Just so no one else wastes time reading the new clickbait articles that reveal the ring comments, that don't actually reveal them 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20230928_094657_Brave.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Going to get slaughtered for this, I'm sure. But considering Sophie gave permission for them to be in the US with Joe while she was filming, how is he now being accused of kidnapping based on a verbal agreement he made to move to the UK before they split and the fact that she still has access to them? This is a genuine question, I don't have any knowledge on custody laws in america or england. Will this even stand up in court as an accusation on that basis? Yes, they have roots in the UK like nurseries, doctors, dentists, but they also have the same roots in the US. So on that basis, how is it relevant legally as a child abduction issue?

Morally, I get it so please dont come for me. I'm on Team Sophie. He has played a dirty game and he's an hole. But I'm just trying to figure out how much chance she has of being awarded the permission to move them to England full time. What a mess.
It’s The Hague Convention, just because she gave permission for him to take the children back to the US for a number of weeks while she was working doesn’t mean that he can just not return them to the country that they are habitually resident in by trying to create a new habitual residency.

It doesn’t matter that the kids are US citizens, you can’t just do what he did, just like if 1 parent give permission onto go on holiday they other one can’t just decide not to return them because they want to divorce.

He’s done this deliberately to whisk the kids out of the UK as the kids haven’t been there for very long yet, and run back to the US with them to file for divorce. If the kids have been enrolled at a doctors, nursery and all their toys and things are in the process of being shipped sound like they were going to be relocated to the UK in a more permanent basis making it even more impossible for the kids to be returned to the US permanently in the future.

If Sophie had legal advice about this she shouldn’t have let the kids leave the UK but I suppose most people don’t think that their husband is going to run off with the kids and file for divorce because you moaned about them to your mates and were caught on the door bell camera.

Reactions: 21
Word on the street is their marriage was “open” in the sense they had threesomes with other women a lot as Sophie is bisexual. I don’t know if there’s any truth in that (would not surprise me at all) All the blind items about them are about that.
As I say, Sophie being bisexual isn't a secret, but it wouldn't surprise me if he tried to use that against her.

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks that JJ’s behaviour is creepy? He was logging into the security system to watch Sophie whilst she was unaware. Isn’t anyone going to call out this abusive behaviour?

Reactions: 28
Am I the only one who thinks that JJ’s behaviour is creepy? He was logging into the security system to watch Sophie whilst she was unaware. Isn’t anyone going to call out this abusive behaviour?
Exactly this!!! I read it was a rental property (not sure how much truth is in this) and he asked to e landlord for access to watch?! Why is he spying on his wife? Insecure little man.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just a quick thought experiment. How many divorces do we think JJ will end up going having? He’s never going to be happy, and I’m not sure he has enough self-awareness to realise he might be part of the problem. The “ST is a party girl” narrative failed, the “negligent mother” strategy backfired spectacularly, so now JJ has to paint ST as a “scarlet woman”, 🙄 what next? Is he going to try and paint her as an abuser? She was a lazy housewife? He seems to be cycling through different narratives at record speed, each time it has been debunked he scrabbles for the next negative stereotype to try and attach to Sophie. Wow he really is a walking egocentric cliche. His hair is as greasy as his personality 🤮.
The media stories pumped out on both sides have been less than useful.

Though I suspect Joe Jonas may find his PR will backfire rather spectacularly given his rash decision to go to New York, especially now the custody case appears to be in the hands of the Southern district - which is a court that has a less than stellar reputation for impartiality when politics plays any sort of role in a case.

Reactions: 5
It's a ring doorbell. It alerts your phone when motion is detected or the button is pressed. Not defending the guy, but its not quite the same as logging into the security system to snoop from what I can gather 😊

Reactions: 7
It's a ring doorbell. It alerts your phone when motion is detected or the button is pressed. Not defending the guy, but its not quite the same as logging into the security system to snoop from what I can gather 😊
Yes, and the purpose of it is to look and see who is there.

Reactions: 1
Go on then what do we think she said.

“Can’t stand the short arse but at least he’s loaded!”??

It’s sad though I thought their romance seemed very sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9