JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some vloggers (the ones who actually do the work to be an influencer) take these opportunities to really share information from the events and or review new attractions.

vloggers like bojo and kile use media invites only for personal gain. to be of the first to see or do something and their videos are typically all about themselves as a flex, bragging that they are there and their viewers aren't. The videos they upload do nothing for the Disney brand and it amazes me that Disney allows them to video record IP at these events and put out horrible content time after time.

for the sword in the stone shorts, he should have kept that to IG and failtok where short content sort of works. these fools just don't understand how to manage their content. look at his "second channel" where he claims to "love creating content" but in the span of about a year, only put up 8 videos.
Yup both Jojo & Kyle just use media invites as a “flex” even though they are not getting paid. They do nothing to promote Disney as a brand and it’s always “Hey look at me. I have a media invite! Take that haters!”.

Anytime it’s a competitive space Jojo always ranks the lowest in YouTube search. Maybe if he focused on SEO and not make everything about himself he would rank higher. He should be lucky he’s gotten this far. He’s not a very intelligent guy.

Take Halloween Horror Nights for example. One year he made it all about his new camera and nobody cared. After that he didn’t get another media invite for HHN this past year.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Knowing JoJo he also probably thought someone might see the video and offer him their plus one.

Today's video says he's riding as many rides as possible at Animal Kingdom in an hour. As usual he added "This was rough." How rough can a challenge like that possibly be? It's an hour of your time in a theme park.

someone like who? only 12k views in 48 hours. hahaha
---
Yup both Jojo & Kyle just use media invites as a “flex” even though they are not getting paid. They do nothing to promote Disney as a brand and it’s always “Hey look at me. I have a media invite! Take that haters!”.

Anytime it’s a competitive space Jojo always ranks the lowest in YouTube search. Maybe if he focused on SEO and not make everything about himself he would rank higher. He should be lucky he’s gotten this far. He’s not a very intelligent guy.

Take Halloween Horror Nights for example. One year he made it all about his new camera and nobody cared. After that he didn’t get another media invite for HHN this past year.
exactly.

I wonder if JoJo had someone helping him with analytics, including keywords, during the pandemic. The people that come to mind are his sister or Dan.

Reactions: 1
Surprised to see that Mr 1.5 million subscribers hasn't had one long form video cross a million views.

Great video by Jojo today repeating himself for over 30 minutes about how not getting media invites doesn’t bother him anymore and how he knows its not a reflection about who he is as a vlogger because he knows he does a great job covering events.

It couldn’t possibly be that your videos consistently underperform and don’t have any value to promote a new attraction but instead make it more annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great video by Jojo today repeating himself for over 30 minutes about how not getting media invites doesn’t bother him anymore and how he knows its not a reflection about who he is as a vlogger because he knows he does a great job covering events.

It couldn’t possibly be that your videos consistently underperform and don’t have any value to promote a new attraction but instead make it more annoying.
Adds that repeatedly ignoring park rules by filming on attractions with signs that indicate no filming could be a contributing factor.

Early in the vlog he explains it's difficult to film Space Mountain because it's dark. Fast Forward. JoJo closes the vlog filming while on Space Mountain. [Rules don't apply to me!]

JoJo for legal reasons your contact will probably never give you a specific reason for not being invited. Your new motto should be -

JoJo’s World #6 Every day that I’m not trespassed is a blessed day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel a lot of his big invites were from being somebody’s “plus one”. He was hosted a stay for the opening of Star Cruiser, but that was because of some girl on TikTok. The same goes for a few Disneyland events where he found himself riding Pirates with John Stamos. Maybe Paula will hit him up again someday.....

Reactions: 3
He's so bitter for net getting the invite. It's probably the most entertaining thing he has done in years. However, he's still the king of failed titles.

Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 5.27.16 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I'm handling media invites, the first people I'm skipping over are the ones who break rules, make event invites all about themselves and treat the parks like their own personal ATM. Considering JoJo made two straight park videos about not getting invited, that should be enough to show them they made the right decision. All he's doing is using Disney's own property to monetize videos while casting them in a negative light to his naive audience who obviously thinks he deserves to be there.

Reactions: 4
If I'm handling media invites, the first people I'm skipping over are the ones who break rules, make event invites all about themselves and treat the parks like their own personal ATM. Considering JoJo made two straight park videos about not getting invited, that should be enough to show them they made the right decision. All he's doing is using Disney's own property to monetize videos while casting them in a negative light to his naive audience who obviously thinks he deserves to be there.
We didn't bother to watch either video but from what's been said he's super salty and shocked he's not bulletproof.

Bingo. Look at Kyle's vlog today of the event (which JoJo didn't get invited to) and it's just non-stop him going on and on about how he's hosted, Disney invited him, Casey is his plus one, Casey repeatedly thanking him for letting her be his plus one while he looks smugly into the camera, him saying he has to pinch himself for getting these opportunities, and no real information other than saying how AMAZING and GRAND everything was :rolleyes:

It's all a flex to these two.

Reactions: 4
Bingo. Look at Kyle's vlog today of the event (which JoJo didn't get invited to) and it's just non-stop him going on and on about how he's hosted, Disney invited him, Casey is his plus one, Casey repeatedly thanking him for letting her be his plus one while he looks smugly into the camera, him saying he has to pinch himself for getting these opportunities, and no real information other than how AMAZING and GRAND everything was :rolleyes:

It's all a flex to these two.
Everything is a flex, except his views!

Reactions: 3