JoJo’s World #5 Over 1 million subscribers and only 938 views in 1 hour, not what I expected!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is thumbnails can make a massive difference, but he just changes one tit one that means nothing, for another
oh I know. maybe he could pay a thumbnail editor to help him learn how to make thumbnails that are relevant to the video theme/story and still get clicks?

Reactions: 2
oh I know. maybe he could pay a thumbnail editor to help him learn how to make thumbnails that are relevant to the video theme/story and still get clicks?
He desperately needs help, but that would mean admitting that he isn't the youtube genius he thinks he is and he just got lucky with covid and algorithm

Reactions: 4
Is today's video the long awaited sequel to "Struggling With Depression & Trying New Snacks At Disney Springs"?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It sounds like Jojo is seething about his former roommate getting a media invite.

Why do these vloggers care so much? They aren’t paying you to promote their product like sponsors do. It’s just the ego and I don’t know why. He doesn’t have any kind of unique take on Disney content, he isn’t bringing people that don’t already know about Disney to the parks. What does he expect?

Even with shorts he got lucky with the sword in the stone and beat that into the ground. Over a million subscribers and none of them watch. Once he seen it was converting he should have laid off shorts but he continued to do them just to pass the Trackers subscriber count and he can’t even get 20K views.

Reactions: 7
It sounds like Jojo is seething about his former roommate getting a media invite.

Why do these vloggers care so much? They aren’t paying you to promote their product like sponsors do. It’s just the ego and I don’t know why. He doesn’t have any kind of unique take on Disney content, he isn’t bringing people that don’t already know about Disney to the parks. What does he expect?

Even with shorts he got lucky with the sword in the stone and beat that into the ground. Over a million subscribers and none of them watch. Once he seen it was converting he should have laid off shorts but he continued to do them just to pass the Trackers subscriber count and he can’t even get 20K views.
some vloggers (the ones who actually do the work to be an influencer) take these opportunities to really share information from the events and or review new attractions.

vloggers like bojo and kile use media invites only for personal gain. to be of the first to see or do something and their videos are typically all about themselves as a flex, bragging that they are there and their viewers aren't. The videos they upload do nothing for the Disney brand and it amazes me that Disney allows them to video record IP at these events and put out horrible content time after time.

for the sword in the stone shorts, he should have kept that to IG and failtok where short content sort of works. these fools just don't understand how to manage their content. look at his "second channel" where he claims to "love creating content" but in the span of about a year, only put up 8 videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Knowing JoJo he also probably thought someone might see the video and offer him their plus one.

Today's video says he's riding as many rides as possible at Animal Kingdom in an hour. As usual he added "This was rough." How rough can a challenge like that possibly be? It's an hour of your time in a theme park.

• Haha
Reactions: 2