Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given she was told, was cast in movies as the "perfect girl" and clearly there were mirrors (that she noticed as she scribbled on them) and in case she can read she will also have seen articles.

I don't think many people would view AH as "insecure".
Agreed. Amber Heard would duck herself if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She started off OK, I do not believe one word of this, she keeps looking up like she's thinking of what to say, she's not believable in my eyes this is cringe.

Reactions: 37
I agree with every word of this. Both toxic, both abusers, but I do think Ambers age and power hierarchy in the relationship at the time (in terms of career, reputation, means etc) mean that I hope she still had time to learn lessons, get help and have a chance to fix some of her issues. I think it’s a shame that this relationship will now follow her for the rest of her life and has likely destroyed her career (although she’s also massively to blame for that). JD seems like a complete man-child, constantly smirking and playing up to the jury during what should be the most excruciating and humiliating experience of his life tells me that he really doesn’t take any responsibility, not to mention the fact that he’s brought all of this to the fore to destroy his ex-wife 6 years after the divorce with no concern to the impact it will have on his family (despite his claim that this was his main motivation for the suit). I noted he claimed he was suing his managers for losing all his money in the rolling stone article ‘for his kids’ also, and didn’t display a grain of self-awareness or personal responsibility there either. I think he’s a lost cause, I was pretty indifferent to him at the beginning of all of this and was just interested in the case but now he turns me off completely.
The way he sits there smirking and doodling during a court case of this nature. Vile. It's so disrespectful to anyone who's been abused.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Slow down your talking, give time for the poor court typing woman to catch up as well all the live blogs I'm using.

Reactions: 2
Tea&Toast
VIP Member

50 minutes ago

I find it really odd that he won’t look at her, is he trying to put her off, he should be so over her by now that she shouldn’t effect him. He’s going to be doing a lot of doodling in the next few days then, with a very sore neck
Per depp, he lost everything because of her allegations and op ed, I don't think he will ever get over that, that there will never come time when she won't effect him Why would he look at her? If she is telling the truth, how could he face her? If she is lying, why would he look at her when she is acting her bum off for sole sole purpose of destroying him? How would anyone feel in this situation? I would stuff my face with candy and doddle until the cows come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Yeah…. this is just too much. 😬 Whether or not some parts are true (and I still think they probably are), this is a performance and the delivery is too over the top…

Reactions: 22
Silly saying that AH wasn’t/isn’t insecure about her looks. Look what she’s done to her face (fillers or implants.) Look what beautiful women who get voted on People’s Most Beautiful list, like Lara Flynn Boyle have done to their face. It’s silly to say a pretty woman can’t say she looks attractive in what she’s wearing too. Look at the Keira Knightley line in Love Actually when she says in shock whilst watching her wedding video ‘I look quite pretty actually.’

Also, did Elaine want a break to coach AH? This sounds very much like AH and her lawyer have done this exchange a good few times.

Reactions: 16
She started out well, but then you could see her craziness coming out when she talked about the abuse. I think she might be spitting in the direction of the jury soon. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't mean this offensively, but Americans love to expand a story to include a load of irrelevant information. It's really quite a skill :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.