Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

knoddle

VIP Member
Tea&Toast
VIP Member

50 minutes ago

I find it really odd that he won’t look at her, is he trying to put her off, he should be so over her by now that she shouldn’t effect him. He’s going to be doing a lot of doodling in the next few days then, with a very sore neck
Per depp, he lost everything because of her allegations and op ed, I don't think he will ever get over that, that there will never come time when she won't effect him Why would he look at her? If she is telling the truth, how could he face her? If she is lying, why would he look at her when she is acting her bum off for sole sole purpose of destroying him? How would anyone feel in this situation? I would stuff my face with candy and doddle until the cows come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

ItsOkay

Do you think they will ask details on the shitting on the bed mainly:

1) did she squat and shit directly on the bed or,
2) go to the toilet and then transport the shit over to the bed
Then…
3) if she shit directly on the bed did she then….
4) wipe her arse on the sheets
5) take herself to the bathroom to wipe her arse

These are the real questions I think we need answering

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
So... the bottle incident. It's important to know if the lid was on it or not, because if not repeatedly forcing it in and out can create a vacuum, and this can cause internal injury. As well as if any contents were still present, even a tiny drop, it burns like hell. There's no way she did not experience pain if it did actually happen. An incredibly abusive ex done it to me when I was around 17 years old, he forced me down and held me whilst having sex, grabbed a bottle and he thought it would be funny and I was too afraid to stop him, I didn't think he would do it, and he did. I was badly injured and still suffer chronic pain in that area to this day which I fully attribute to that experience. I'm sorry but this is really getting to me because I don't believe her, you would be in severe pain. I know that for a fact. Apologies for my rant but she's pissing me off. No amount of emotional pain (which I had, trust me, I had just been raped with a vodka bottle) would override the physical pain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I have seen a common thing amongst people who belive Amber: unfortunately they are real victims who have experienced similar things to what Amber is describing. And that is what hurts me most. Amber is using these types of stories for herself. But if you look at it objectively, without relating to her, you will see her stories aren't adding up.
I watch a lot of cases and true crime stories, where people murder their whole family and are able to act convincingly innocent. I'm not fazed by her acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

belle0610

Chatty Member
The way he sits there smirking and doodling during a court case of this nature. Vile. It's so disrespectful to anyone who's been abused.
He’s trying very hard not to look at her whereas she couldn’t look anywhere else but at him. Colouring / doodling is also a tool used by people with anxiety, depression and PTSD when confronted with difficult topics.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
It is not just phrases from films, she is using whole passages. Does she assume that the jurors have not watched any films?

FR_fXV0VcAE2dj3.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Astonishing

VIP Member
I find it so disrespectful that she says how he was over generous

But you weren’t complaining when your friends lived there rent free and you were having affairs

• Heart
Reactions: 43

JCMSadie

VIP Member
What she’s saying makes sense and resonates.. the shock of being hit and knowing you need to leave but can’t as you love them etc.. them crying and trying to make it to to you.. saying it won’t happen again.. could be my story word for word.. but the way she’s delivering it like she’s acting in a play is making me feel uncomfortable and not going to do her any favours I feel.
100%. It's like she's done her research, not like she lived it.

Reactions: 43

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Some people believe Amber some Johnny, none of us will ever know the truth as we weren't there, we all see different things in different ways, listening to the full tapes years ago I was shocked with both of them but I believe Johnny. This to me just doesn't seem genuine. I don't know why it just doesn't, she does the acting to cry but no tears, I just can't take to this at all. I was in a crazy relationship when I was 18- 22 we both fought with each other, I had black eyes and my teeth chipped my mum when mad, I called him a dog and he headbutted me, thankfully he didn't break my nose, I had to go into work like that, then I was knocking on his door begging him to come back, its ridiculous really, but I was just as bad punching him, it was toxic, I grew up and realised its not OK to behave like that, I think that's how their relationship was, very intense jealousy on both sides with drugs and alcohol thrown in, but I just don't believe the sexual violence I just don't.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Lady_H

VIP Member
I’m a bit behind, now at the bit (p. 67 of the script if you’re following along) where she’s fallen on to the floor (gulp, fake sob) after he hit her (gulp gasp) and she’s looking at the carpet (pause) and wondering how she got there and why she didn’t notice how filthy the carpet was before. I am absolutely convinced that I have read that line before and that it comes from a book, I’ll have to rack my brains over that for a while.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
What to me is the main point is why on Earth, if Johnny Depp's not telling the truth, would he ever file this lawsuit. It's not about money. He wants to clear his name from being a wifebeater. If he actually did beat her how stupid would it be of him to bring this action. I have no doubt that he drank too much, did drugs, and yelled and screamed at her. I also think she drove him absolutely crazy. I think she went out of her way to poke at him and put him down. There's only so much a person can take. Trashing furniture is not the same as hitting her. She seems like a really bad over actor to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

knoddle

VIP Member
OK, I am wearing my judey pants, but I don't believe Amber's testimony. In general I am predisposed to believe women, but I try to be a critical thinker. Amber's testimony was too operatic, too larger than life. Her emotions were off, we heard tears, but saw no tears, we saw her face screw up with grief, but not one glistening tear. Her story telling was off, dramatic pauses and weird pacing. Her reaction to objections, where the emotions simply went blank and popped right back like a jack in the box with the return of testimony. The complete lack of documentation of her injuries via medical reports. The only corroborating evidence of her allegations were all generated by heard's texts, or emails, or reports. At the end of court, misheard went from tragic victim on the stand to high fiving her attorney.

I empathize with the victim's who are on this list who can sadly relate to misheard's allegations and experiences. But there have been so many instances in earlier testimony of misheard's manipulations, the documented lies, etc. Too much is off. Depp is no angel, we have heard his nasty verbal abuse, seen his nasty texts, heard him yelling, etc. The absolute toxicity of this relationship is off the charts, both misheard and depp suffer from mental health issues, but my gut says misheard was desperate to keep and control depp, and is punishing him for abandoning her.

• Heart

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
She started off OK, I do not believe one word of this, she keeps looking up like she's thinking of what to say, she's not believable in my eyes this is cringe.

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Just found this thread so thought I would pop on. As someone myself who has PTSD from trauma including a rape and childhood abuse, I find her testimony very disturbing indeed. It's far too detailed and she isn't (IMO) overly distressed by reliving what happened. For someone who has PTSD, I struggle even mentioning that persons name out loud as it triggers me.

Calling it now, but the foundation she was laying was 1 definitely for her defence to cry the groomed victim....one who was love bombed, showered with expensive gifts to reel her in. They started it when they got the psychologist to lay foundations of abuse stating all about emotional abuse. Gaslighting etc

Yes I would say as someone in my position, I should be supporting others, too, who report abuse, but I've also seen it being turned around on the people telling the truth and being falsely accused, as well as have suspicions about how she is presenting herself right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Amilola

The mental gymnastics JD fans are doing to excuse everything he did and then condemn AH for the very same behaviour.
Everything JD states is gospel and the truth, anyone who disagrees supports domestic violence against men apparently.
Not everyone who doesn't side with JD is a AH fan.
The difference is that there’s no strong evidence that he abused her, though. JD supporters aren’t just relying on his word - we’re relying on the audio tapes of her verbally abusing him and confessing to physically assaulting him, multiple witnesses, his medical records, her lack of medical records, her documented lies, the fact that Australia opened a perjury investigation into her, that her story has changed in numerous places since the 2020 trial, her prior arrest for domestic violence, photos of her that don’t match her injury claims, the photos she refused to hand over for expert authentication, the disappearing injuries, the police bodycam footage that shows the apartment can’t have been wrecked until AFTER Depp left the scene, one of her own 2020 witnesses saying she was mislead by Amber about the abuse…

Most people who think Amber’s lying are not Depp fans either.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Giving the performance of her life. (Tried to put a video on but won't let me for some reason)

Whilst I feel they're both toxic to one another I just can't believe a word she's saying. Surely if someone rapes you with a broken glass bottle you would see your nurse or someone? Is there pictures to proof this? Given the area that this happened there is no doubt you would get checked out
The issue with Amber is she just doesn't take any accountability for anything. We've all heard those audio recordings and she is no shrinking violet. Depp is no angel either but he has never made himself out to be an angel. Ambers testimony sounded like she played absolutely no part in those toxic arguments when we all know she would have definitely been an instigator in many of them.

On a separate note I think it's such a shame that these people live in absolute luxury, want for nothing and still can't appreciate how lucky they are. That mansion in Australia was beautiful and instead of enjoying their stay respectfully, it sounds like the place was trashed. These people have no respect for anything but their inflated egos!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

Redbreast

VIP Member
I guess we are all entitled to our opinions on this and we observe and interpret things differently.

I believe she is dangerous. She is one level up from gone girl. She is lying through her teeth. The desperation with constantly looking at the jury to gauge their thoughts...”are they buying it?” She’s thinking. The sighing and elongating every sentence. The way so much energy goes into those facial expressions, pierced lips, jaw forward in disgust, eyebrows scrunched together, the wiping the face to make sure everyone knows she’s crying, yet no tears. Trying to keep crying when a asked a new less traumatic question to give the impression she isn’t over the last question, it is the fakest thing I think I’ve ever seen.

Ultimately she just sounds like she is fucking lying. She doesn’t sound remotely believable. It’s pathetic and the worst acting. She must be knackered! I would be exhausted after that. And the “don’t let him near me I’m scared of him act is equally ridiculous.” That was one hell of a performance.

Shame as will only take one jury member to have 1% doubt and she wins. Which is highly likely as they could never be 100% sure so even 1% doubt that he touched her even once and that’s it he’s lost. But what he has done is shown her to be the twisted and quite frankly terrifying individual she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

monsterinlaw

I agree with every word of this. Both toxic, both abusers, but I do think Ambers age and power hierarchy in the relationship at the time (in terms of career, reputation, means etc) mean that I hope she still had time to learn lessons, get help and have a chance to fix some of her issues. I think it’s a shame that this relationship will now follow her for the rest of her life and has likely destroyed her career (although she’s also massively to blame for that). JD seems like a complete man-child, constantly smirking and playing up to the jury during what should be the most excruciating and humiliating experience of his life tells me that he really doesn’t take any responsibility, not to mention the fact that he’s brought all of this to the fore to destroy his ex-wife 6 years after the divorce with no concern to the impact it will have on his family (despite his claim that this was his main motivation for the suit). I noted he claimed he was suing his managers for losing all his money in the rolling stone article ‘for his kids’ also, and didn’t display a grain of self-awareness or personal responsibility there either. I think he’s a lost cause, I was pretty indifferent to him at the beginning of all of this and was just interested in the case but now he turns me off completely.
The way he sits there smirking and doodling during a court case of this nature. Vile. It's so disrespectful to anyone who's been abused.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33