Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she’s saying makes sense and resonates.. the shock of being hit and knowing you need to leave but can’t as you love them etc.. them crying and trying to make it to to you.. saying it won’t happen again.. could be my story word for word.. but the way she’s delivering it like she’s acting in a play is making me feel uncomfortable and not going to do her any favours I feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What she’s saying makes sense and resonates.. the shock of being hit and knowing you need to leave but can’t as you love them etc.. them crying and trying to make it to to you.. saying it won’t happen again.. could be my story word for word.. but the way she’s delivering it like she’s acting in a play is making me feel uncomfortable and not going to do her any favours I feel.
100%. It's like she's done her research, not like she lived it.

Reactions: 43
He’s trying very hard not to look at her whereas she couldn’t look anywhere else but at him. Colouring / doodling is also a tool used by people with anxiety, depression and PTSD when confronted with difficult topics.
He also has been diagnosed with ADHD so I wouldn’t be surprised if it helps in that aspect as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So we've got AH putting out a channel 5 movie audition tape and JD sat doodling and eating sweets... and the whole world is watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When you have an affair with any married man that is the score!!! Having to hide the relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like there is truth in what they are both saying and neither of them has insight in to how they affected the other one in the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is an actress and a rotten one at that.

He is avoiding any contact, looking at her etc.

He COULD be doing what he has been told (victims don’t engage with abusers once they escape).

But for me, body language says he is struggling and avoiding her at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel like there is truth in what they are both saying and neither of them has insight in to how they affected the other one in the relationship.
I agree but you would think with all their money, if they both wanted to make the relationship work that they could have got better help than they did!

Reactions: 3
She started off OK, I do not believe one word of this, she keeps looking up like she's thinking of what to say, she's not believable in my eyes this is cringe.
You can tell when someone is making up stuff as their eyes go up to one side (I forget which) to think up stuff, whereas the opposite side when recalling a memory.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Depp say in his testimony he was trying to teach Amber not to over act, the art of subtlety. Looks like she didn’t take that advice on board.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Scamber Turd tries to force another tear she’s either going to tit on the stand or give herself a hernia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.