Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would yell
Won’t let me leave
He would make up reasons to be mad
Hit me

Uhhh amber. You’re describing exactly what you’ve done as evidenced from audio recordings

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The way he sits there smirking and doodling during a court case of this nature. Vile. It's so disrespectful to anyone who's been abused.
He’s trying very hard not to look at her whereas she couldn’t look anywhere else but at him. Colouring / doodling is also a tool used by people with anxiety, depression and PTSD when confronted with difficult topics.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think Johnny is a very generous guy, he likes buying things for people it makes him happy, im the same I'm always buying things for people, I just like doing it. I think Amber saw $ signs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is nose diving now, to me anyway, it’s like the 2016 deposition all over again. I just instinctively don’t believe a word she is saying. She started ok but this is terrible IMO.

she just can’t hide that this is an act, it doesn’t feel real, authentic.

Reactions: 24
is that going to be today?
Doubt it although I have a theory that they are rushing through this so that she does not have a week to wait for cross examination so trying to get her testimony done by Friday, or they will have to wait a week for cross, but it's just my theory!

Reactions: 3
Waiting for them to make eye contact every time they approach the bench and leave them sitting there.

Reactions: 1

Yel

Sorry this is going to be a stupid question, but is that a pile of jelly beans and pills to Jonnys right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so disrespectful that she says how he was over generous

But you weren’t complaining when your friends lived there rent free and you were having affairs

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.