Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered where the horse stuff was going and then

"I learned to not show fear" "I learned to not be intimidated" 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's not really been wearing heavy eye make-up, she was tearing up yesterday when her parents got mentioned I think that's what gets to her the most, she seemed to be more upset by that than when the sexual violence was being talked about which I found very hard to listen too. I just think everything is very calculated and before I get jumped on I think they are BOTH very toxic for each other, they shouldn't of got together in the first place, I don't believe JD is totally innocent but I'm on the fence about the sexual stuff, I just find it hard that if he is like that why hasn't anyone else said anything I find it hard that he'd start being like that in his 50s, its all a tit show its crazy. I'm not sure what I believe I'm a bit more one way than the other.
Power imbalance. In a social Darwinist sense. She was the young, hot woman and Johnny was used to being the best looking/or being equally matched aesthetically with good looking women. This kind of inequality can wind some male/females up, make them feel inadequate/inferior/jealous.

I said before, Johnny seems the type that would hate getting old in a Dorian Grey sense.

Reactions: 5
Johnny's going to have a stiff neck if he keeps looking down for the next however many days!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But you can equally say why would she start making false allegations suddenly in her 30s.
There are all sorts of issues here at play, mental health, addictions childhood trauma etc. And of course they are both actors. I’m going to see both sides before I make any judgments.
Yes but she's got previous abuse of a spouse he hasn't as far as I'm aware. I'm not making judgements its hard to know what's the truth, before she got with JD I liked Amber Heard I liked her films and thought she was very beautiful, I watched a lot of her stuff. I'm not surprised he fell for her, she looked stunning on the Rum Diaries.

Reactions: 3
Anyone ever wonder who’s looking after Amber’s daughter when she’s in court? Maybe her sister?

Can you post anything mega relevant. I’m on a train and signal is too crap for YouTube 😢
It's all background early years, only mentioned the horse breaking so far, and that taught her not to show fear and not to back down. To be fair it is all sounding pretty genuine so far and it is a good way to let her settle in to talking.

Reactions: 7
Anyone ever wonder who’s looking after Amber’s daughter when she’s in court? Maybe her sister?
As her sister is a witness I don’t think she can have contact with Amber. I would imagine her friends or a nanny?

I’ve never seen Amber in a film or in an interview so I don’t know what I was expecting but she doesn’t sound like how I expected her to be. I was expecting her to be aloof and standoffish?

Reactions: 6
it’s weird that Amber is basically only talking to the Jury, Johnny never really looked in their direction when answering questions, did he?

I read AH is fluent in Spanish and Sign Language. 😯 Quite something (the latter) she took the time out to learn that for others

Not me saying Amber is great btw, just that people aren’t all bad I guess.

I was in my final year of Uni at 22. I find it creepy this 50 year old man was pursuing her.

Reactions: 8
The money I would pay to see what he's drawing...

FR7tNjzX0AElYU-.jpg

ETA: The lucky cow got a French kiss on their first go :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it’s weird that Amber is basically only talking to the Jury, Johnny never really looked in their direction when answering questions, did he?
Quite a few witnesses have done this, I notice especially with the psychologists. I guess it depends what you feel comfortable with. I’m not sure which one the jury prefers.

I find it really odd that he won’t look at her, is he trying to put her off, he should be so over her by now that she shouldn’t effect him. He’s going to be doing a lot of doodling in the next few days then, with a very sore neck 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He used his tongue in their first film kiss 😱
And she visited him in his trailer with Malbec wine and he lifted the back of her bathrobe with his foot 😱😱😱
Elaine: why were you wearing a bathrobe
AH: as she had to change for the scene?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve never seen Amber in a film or in an interview so I don’t know what I was expecting but she doesn’t sound like how I expected her to be. I was expecting her to be aloof and standoffish?
Same. She's coming across a lot warmer than I was expecting.

Reactions: 13
This must have been hard for Vanessa and Tasya to hear. At least I hope they knew before this.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.