Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My observation is that MSM has been more supportive of AH and online coverage (YouTubers, podcasters) more supportive of JD. I think there is a political agenda at play, I mean in no way could the Guardian be seen to not believe the woman after #metoo. That report the other day was shocking from them. I’ll have to check out the the Telegraph and Spectator and see how they’re covering it.
There was also another one shared here last night from The Independent. It's actually mind boggling considering so many people are watching it!

@thegirlscout 😂😂

1651150646227.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think AH is a brat who has used, and tit on people all her life to get what she wants. She saw JD as a stepping stone and he was excited by a young, attractive woman. They are both toxic and dangerous together. If she wasn’t good looking she wouldn’t have amounted to anything. This whole saga and the trial has been devastating for both of their careers and there’s no winners.

the trial is like a car crash, it’s awful and I feel like I shouldn’t look but I can’t stop👀
I can’t actually stop watching 🙈

Reactions: 6
What is your interpretation of him asking if she really believes all that, her response being "look at the timelines, they all add up", her denying being abusive towards him, and saying her lawyers told her to say all this so she didn't lose her home?
@Semloh23 Genuinely interested to hear your take on these points. Not in an argumentative way; just curious as to how they stack up against the other new information you heard in the recording.

Reactions: 4
Ooh this is already juicy this morning. Amber said she was going to donate her $7 million divorce settlement to the ACLU and children's hospital. Seems like she only gave them 300k and Elon bailed her out for the rest.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ooh this is already juicy this morning. Amber said she was going to donate her $7 million divorce settlement to the ACLU and children's hospital. Seems like she only gave them 300k and Elon bailed her out for the rest.
JD paid the first installment, Musk paid just one other installment but the rest hasn't been paid. Amber said she donated it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes sounds like Amber contributed $350,000, JD $100,000 and Elon $500,000. Originally she was to contribute $3.5 million. Maybe she got the decimal point in the wrong place 🙄

This is all so weird, WTF Elon?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read that Depp has just today to present his case and tomorrow Amber can start calling witnesses, is that true?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There won't be any court tomorrow. So I would imagine it will be Monday. Apparently she's first up.
Ah yes, forgot Friday is all behind the scenes!

If this is a defamation case why is the donations being brought up? Bit confused as to how this is relevant?

Reactions: 2
What is your interpretation of him asking if she really believes all that,
It's the only time I can remember him challenging her over her claims, even as she makes them to him, so that's what struck me most about that. But to directly answer your question, it could be for the benefit of the recording, or perhaps a genuine question - he could be an abuser but not see himself as one (my father was, is, the same).

her response being "look at the timelines, they all add up",
I heard that as AH just saying she has a lot of evidence to support her claims. I don't find it goading or threatening; I think there was genuine emotion when her voice cracked at talking about the incident before the James Cordon show, something definitely happened and in that call she believes she can prove it.

her denying being abusive towards him, and saying her lawyers told her to say all this so she didn't lose her home?
I believe she meant that her lawyers told her to take out a restraining order against her abusive partner, and that it would be the best chance of ensuring her immediate safety and a roof over her head. I didn't interpret it as 'my lawyers told me to make it all up'

This is all my interpretation, at least at the moment. I'm not stating any of the above as fact and I'm aware many will disagree, but I was asked and I answered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Everything in the entire file tbh. Johnny’s unreliability as a witness (that was a compelling section on its own). Her claims were backed up by plenty of evidence and his were not in 12 of the 14 examples.
Where can that be found please?

Reactions: 1
Do the jury have notes to refer back to because I definitely would not be able to remember all this information

Reactions: 1
My observation is that MSM has been more supportive of AH and online coverage (YouTubers, podcasters) more supportive of JD. I think there is a political agenda at play, I mean in no way could the Guardian be seen to not believe the woman after #metoo. That report the other day was shocking from them. I’ll have to check out the the Telegraph and Spectator and see how they’re covering it.
I agree re the political agenda, there's something afoot and not just in this case. I'm interested to see what happens on twitter now Mollusk has bought it, he does seem to enjoy being part of the rabble rousing chaos causing. I had a nose at your suggested sources, the Spectator are pro Depp if this article is anything to go by and Telegraph seem fairly neutral with a general slight nod to DP too maybe?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.