Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone heard the full audio of the infamous phonecall where AH tells JD to tell the world that he's a victim of domestic violence and see who believes him? I'd recommend listening to the full audio if you can, I did for the first time yesterday evening, and it puts her words in a completely different context.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone heard the full audio of the infamous phonecall where AH tells JD to tell the world that he's a victim of domestic violence and see who believes him? I'd recommend listening to the full audio if you can, I did for the first time yesterday evening, and it puts her words in a completely different context.
Where can I listen to it?

The whole thing is just becoming a circus and making a mockery of dv 😢 the JD fans on instagram twitter etc shock and saddlen me that they support him (a lot are quite obsessed with him) regardless of anything he has done.

does he have a new partner?

Reactions: 11
The whole thing is just becoming a circus and making a mockery of dv 😢 the JD fans on instagram twitter etc shock and saddlen me that they support him (a lot are quite obsessed with him) regardless of anything he has done.

does he have a new partner?
A ‘sublime Russian’ so he was bragging to Elton John, she didn’t merit a name though.

Reactions: 9
Uh oh, allo, allo! I promise I did not purposely try to find this ok. It only took a few clicks and of course is for entertainment purposes only.

Bredehoft was possibly Breithaupt. The most well known Breithaupt was a German SS 'functionary'. 'his last office was responsible for formulating the laws and codes for the SS and police, conducting its own investigations and trials, as well as administering the SS and Police Courts and penal systems.' :eek:

Elaine used to be very smiley. I hope she still gets a giggle out of work.

View attachment 1226451

And Turdle likes books.

View attachment 1226454

And make up and dress up. Cuppa?

View attachment 1226458

Further to yesterdays run down on Turdle's Frau, (and for entertainments purposes only) here is a brief run down on Johnnies main man lawyer with the keepy uppy eyebrows, Mr Benjamin Chew.

benjamin-g-chew-175828.jpg

Yes, Chew. To knaw over a thing, to chew the cud. Can we just call him Chewie and be done with it?

chewbaccajpg.jpg

Can't find any drama apart from his great/great/great/great/great ancestor was a quaker and a pacifist, was the Supreme Court Justice then President of the High Court and mates with George Washington!

Though the fact the English form of the name Chew actually has something to do with 'fish gills' is rather amusing and leads me nicely onto our breakfast time Monty Python sketch. Fish slapping dance anyone?

Morning. Morning. Morning. Morning.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've heard this multiple times now, so just wondering what you find surprising about it?

I guess I'm surprised how cherry picked quotes from this conversation have been used to support characterisations of JD and AH that the public and media have created.

Reactions: 4
In work atm, want to listen but can’t. Can you summarise the different context you mean? Does it somehow make sense that Amber taunts him about male domestic violence? x

Reactions: 3
But given that nobody really knows the real truth of what happened apart from AH and JD those fans are just victims of their own cognitive bias - as are we all. They are bringing their experiences and prejudices to this, as am I, as are you, as are we all, which means we are all constantly and unconsciously screening out evidence that doesn’t support our own perspective and interpreting things from that perspective. You see a bloke who is manipulating the jury through humour, I see a bloke who’s using humour to deal with stress. Who knows what the real truth is?

Having a genuinely open mind is almost impossible and takes constant work and real effort to understand the “other side” because to a certain extent human nature is against us. I really admire anyone who can do it.

And just to add - I am impressed and encouraged by how well this thread is going, given how we started out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Texts from Amber's mother to JD. She sounds terrified of her daughter.

View attachment 1227683
View attachment 1227687
She doesn't sound terrified of her daughter at all. Just concerned for her wellbeing and trying to get the two if them (JD and AH) to not talk to each other when they are both pissed off.
It's interesting if what she said is true that the lawyers told AH that this was the only course of action available to her....

Reactions: 14
I guess I'm surprised how cherry picked quotes from this conversation have been used to support characterisations of JD and AH that the public and media have created.
Of course. The legal teams aren't going to use anything that might appear detrimental to their client. It's all about context, which is why I think a few people in these threads have encouraged others to listen to/watch the numerous recordings of the pair of them available online rather than go solely on what's being said in court.

Reactions: 7
Regardless of whether her mother was terrified of AH or not - she (the mother) clearly says in writing that AH only did what she did in order to "not get kicked out", and because "the lawyers told her to" and that she "did not want these actions".

In no way did the mother say that AH had to do what she had to do in order to protect herself from JD's violence.

This is sooooo odd!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn't sound terrified of her daughter at all. Just concerned for her wellbeing and trying to get the two if them (JD and AH) to not talk to each other when they are both pissed off.
It's interesting if what she said is true that the lawyers told AH that this was the only course of action available to her....
Telling him to kill the text messages. and "we didn't talk so please don't bring this up"?

Reactions: 8
Her lawyers told her to file a restraining order on the basis of abuse so she didn't lose her home that JD had already agreed to her keeping for some time? Uh-huh. She also mentions it in the recording posted above.

Reactions: 10
Telling him to kill the text messages. and "we didn't talk so please don't bring this up"?
Yeah there's nothing there that tells me the mothers terrified.
She just doesn't want her daughter to get more upset as she already sounds like a distraught mess according to her mum.

Reactions: 7
In work atm, want to listen but can’t. Can you summarise the different context you mean? Does it somehow make sense that Amber taunts him about male domestic violence? x
I don't interpret her words as her taunting him at all. What I now hear is AH trying to explain to JD why you can't equate him losing his own finger in a row with how he has behaved towards her. He is bigger and stronger and he left her genuinely fearing for her life during altercations. The two things aren't the same and people will see through that (though clearly she was wrong).

This is my personal interpretation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This case really shouldn't be the media circus it is. Looking at the recordings and texts people have presented here it just shows how manipulated this all has been. None of us should know any of this as really, it's none of our business.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.