Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question - Nosing over on KP thread and someone said about the UK lawyers in that case 'They also can’t provide a falsely grounded defence, it would be lying to the court which is grounds to be struck off.' Is that a true/a thing in US?

Intrigued to see how the make up sit plays out.

Reactions: 2
34C64480-358A-475C-BE87-0BC24BBAB65E.jpeg

Which is the crux of this trial!
I’m not sure why Johnny didn’t bring a domestic violence case against Amber as that seems to be what his team and him are focusing on.

Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking JD met up with Amber after she went public with her bruises?

I don’t know any guy who would do that if a woman lied publicly like that about them. Not saying it can’t happen, but it’s odd to me.

Also, wouldn’t that have been a perfect time for JD to confront Amber about her alleged false bruises? Perhaps he could have even tapped the room (if she was suspicious about him recording on a phone) to ask Amber ‘Why did you lie about those bruises? Do you know what you’ve done to me?’

Personally I don’t think JD hit her. He wouldn’t take it court it my estimation, in case she had secret recordings of him admitting to it. I do think he was immature, and perhaps emotionally abusive (‘fat ass’ for one, not to mention the numerous ‘cunts’) in return though.

Edited to add to paragraph above: JD’s constant state of hyper arousal that AH was cheating on him, and his tormenting of her because of it.

Reactions: 1
For anyone who missed it, this is a short version of Mr Romero giving evidence in his car while vaping and driving away. 😆 and the judges reaction to it afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Question - Nosing over on KP thread and someone said about the UK lawyers in that case 'They also can’t provide a falsely grounded defence, it would be lying to the court which is grounds to be struck off.' Is that a true/a thing in US?

Surely all lawyers working for a guilty party pleading "not guilty" are doing this?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1227015
Which is the crux of this trial!
I’m not sure why Johnny didn’t bring a domestic violence case against Amber as that seems to be what his team and him are focusing on.
That's not what he said.

Reactions: 7
Where did you see that? He said the exact opposite.
It’s from the Independent article https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/johnny-depp-talent-agent-heard-b2067031.html
He also said he didn’t know that the 2018 op-ed in The Post cost Mr Depp any film work.

Looking online the direct quote I believe (again haven’t had time to watch it but let me know if it’s wrong) is “My opinion based off conversations with studios is that Johnny Depp lost the next Pirates film because of the accusations that Amber has made.” BUT are these allegations she made in the opEd or previously?

Reactions: 1
It’s from the Independent article https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/johnny-depp-talent-agent-heard-b2067031.html
He also said he didn’t know that the 2018 op-ed in The Post cost Mr Depp any film work.

Looking online the direct quote I believe (again haven’t had time to watch it but let me know if it’s wrong) is “My opinion based off conversations with studios is that Johnny Depp lost the next Pirates film because of the accusations that Amber has made.” BUT are these allegations she made in the opEd or previously?
This may explain better 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Wow
What do u think will happen to AH's baby if JD wins the case and it is proven that she struggles with MH?

Rumour is it's Elon Musk... but no idea if that's true!!
here are the two articles that I saw that talked about it. I'm guessing that they quietly ended this and Amber was able to keep the embryos and had a baby via surrogate.

• Wow

if a defendant tells their lawyer they did something then the lawyer can’t pretend they didn’t but the lawyer can go along with the persons version of events as long as they haven’t said otherwise even if they think they’re lying.. I’m sure a lot of lawyers know their client is lying but unless they admit it to them they are able to go along with their version of events

Am I right in thinking JD met up with Amber after she went public with her bruises?

I don’t know any guy who would do that if a woman lied publicly like that about them. Not saying it can’t happen, but it’s odd to me.

Also, wouldn’t that have been a perfect time for JD to confront Amber about her alleged false bruises? Perhaps he could have even tapped the room (if she was suspicious about him recording on a phone) to ask Amber ‘Why did you lie about those bruises? Do you know what you’ve done to me?’

Personally I don’t think JD hit her. He wouldn’t take it court it my estimation, in case she had secret recordings of him admitting to it. I do think he was immature, and perhaps emotionally abusive (‘fat ass’ for one, not to mention the numerous ‘cunts’) in return though.

Edited to add to paragraph above: JD’s constant state of hyper arousal that AH was cheating on him, and his tormenting of her because of it.
Unfortunately people in abusive relationships forgive and move on regularly, they start minimising and normalising things. He’s clearly arrogant enough to think he can behave however he wants and get away with it in court.

Reactions: 3
Tweet from JD's UK barrister
bit unprofessional tweeting supporting him, defence lawyers are meant to support justice and a fair trial not take sides in a case they’re not even involved in. Plus you’re not meant to be making the jury laugh 🙈 it’s court not stand up comedy! He’s making them laugh as a form of manipulation.

Reactions: 13
bit unprofessional tweeting supporting him, defence lawyers are meant to support justice and a fair trial not take sides in a case they’re not even involved in. Plus you’re not meant to be making the jury laugh 🙈 it’s court not stand up comedy! He’s making them laugh as a form of manipulation.
I know, how weirdly inappropriate, you aren’t supposed to be mugging to the jury.

Reactions: 8
She wasn't his "defence lawyer" and lawyers/barristers are supposed to support their clients whilst still being an agent of the court (which means she is not allowed to mislead the court or withhold material evidence - which she didn't do with this tweet).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.