Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you say this?
because she asked to meet up in the evening and he asked "what is safe?" and when asked about it he said it referred to paparazzi....
but just a vibe I got.

then later she asked him to tell JD that she loved JD and asked him to arrange a meeting between her and JD, so maybe I am wrong

Reactions: 4
I do genuinely believe AH never loved JD and was just using him for her own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± Carino says AH wasn't in love with Elan Musk and had said that she was just "filling space" with him

.... and was he offering himself to AH: "you can be with a big man who isn't famous" ???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nope, not to me. I think she loved him very much, in a very unhealthy way.
To me, that's not love. That's addiction, acquisition, lust, need, desire, control but love, I have never seen an iota of that soft lovely stuff, maybe at the beginning? When she was moving in on him too fast. Nope, that's not love either. Love would of let him wait until he was ready. He and Jolie were getting on rather well until Heard swerved in with her power pussy and seemingly less baggage.

(Dotty is highly romantic behind her hard shell of monty python memes I'll have you know!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Def' prefer listening to JD's lawyers.
Well, Carino was an enthusiastic witness - not, though I guess that had a lot to do with him falling out with both?
It's now the dreaded 'how many different ways can I ask the same Q' Elaine. Don't have the energy, lol!
I was surprised she got away with it when questioning the police officer y'day?
Maybe I watch too much US TV but thought Depp's lawyers could have objected with "Asked & Answered" on a very regular basis!

Reactions: 6
A male relative of mine was abused by his then girlfriend. I personally saw the bruises and black eyes, she even tried to stab him.

He went back to her time and time again, even when everyone around him was telling him not to, even when every time he saw her he ended up injured.

In the end, the police told him to stop wasting their time because nothing they did kept them apart.

Sadly, DV is very misunderstood.
This reminds me of Tracie Andrews. That poor man.

Hope your relative is safe and sound now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I really donā€™t believe there was love between either of them. Things had been over with Vanessa for a long time apparently. I think Depp being an addict, got addicted to her power pussy, why else would he have put up with all that tit. Although why he married her after sending such a hateful text about her to Bettany seems really stupid. I think most people would have seen Amber coming a mile away, but then some men think with their dick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Dotty Merton More Monty Python memes, please.

Actual photo of JD when his digit was severed:

View attachment 1226781
Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! (I will, I will, I'm saving my favourite one for Turdle's last stand, I've got a file full, nae you worry!)

This reminds me of Tracie Andrews. That poor man.

Hope your relative is safe and sound now.
This reminds me of a lovely chap I used to work with some years back, I thought he was really happy with his g/f and being step daddy. He's one of those lovely bear men. Anyway he went quiet for some time then went off on a long trip. He came to visit when he got back and told me that actually she had been so abusive that he had planned to die. He hadn't felt he could leave for the child's sake. His saving grace was actually on the night that he had planned to go, when she left him, she didn't know his plan. Thank duck. I'm not sure he's had a relationship since which is a crying shame but he is alive and lovely still.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! (I will, I will, I'm saving my favourite one for Turdle's last stand, I've got a file full, nae you worry!)
I genuinely look forward to it. My brain turns to such mush during these streams that I'm not quick enough to think of any.

Saying that, my mind is now whirring trying to figure out what you've got lined up. I have one or two ideas!

Laura looks bored af
Same.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
absolutely, happens all the time. Either the perpetrator persuades the victim to let them see them or the victim wants to see the perp. A dv victim goes back on average 7 times before they finally leave (if they arenā€™t killed before that). Trauma bonds & Stockholm syndrome are horrific things.
But isnā€™t this the time that he brought a knife along and then had a episode where he was threatening to harm himself? I totally agree with all other points re DV victims meeting their abuser/partner even after a RO is put in place, it happens all the time. But I struggle more with the idea of him being scared of her violence and then bringing a weapon to the meeting - thereā€™s been no suggestion that he brought it to protect himself (which would be ludicrous when he could just not meet her). I really get the vibe from him that heā€™s been emotionally abusive and manipulative and cruel, and threatening to hurt himself ā€œbecause of herā€ is a fairly common tactic in these circumstances.

I think itā€™s impossible to argue with the fact that sheā€™s been an absolute nightmare and done some awful things (along with JD), but taking her mental health, childhood, young age at the time and other issues into account, I also canā€™t help but feel a bit sorry for her, especially with the MH issues coming out in court yesterday. I hope sheā€™s grown up and gotten some help, and is trying to have a happier future with her new baby. I also canā€™t help but think that JD is just determine to ruin her and thatā€™s what this is all about so many years later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.