Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Depp watch.... Gloucestershire branch.... time to twitch those curtains .....
sssssssh dads still not back from the pub and I swear those toms he's been growing are called purple unicorn (some of the headings under the pix in the mail article are funnnyyyyyy, at the moment, might be gone by morn ha ha ha)

Reactions: 1

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Can I be cheeky, an feel free to tell me to p.off.
With the rising cost of food what will you now do? £6 a week is nothing as it is, but the way food is rising you will get even less :(

She didn't back her, she's come out and said its untrue.
I think she actually said "get your facts right"
I know she backed him at first but I read a piece about her in support of Amber which threw me I tried to find it last night but couldn't all I could see was about her comparing them to her and Ozzy! Lol.

• Sick

Swerve

I thought this made up phone was in the hall?? She called it antique and JD laughed. Maybe it was an '80's one ha ha ha, age difference relationship. Feckers that thick marble bar top, how sharp the edge is where his finger was slipped over, a bottle breaking on that. I am surprised more wasn't made of that harsh marble edge! ouchyyyyyyy I'm wincing

Edit: To add, reminds me of the australian vs english plug socket situation, we saw some pix a few threads back?
I thought it was the bar because it was supposedly behind where Ben King was pictured standing (convenient). Was that the hall?

Foxy86

Chatty Member
I know she backed him at first but I read a piece about her in support of Amber which threw me I tried to find it last night but couldn't all I could see was about her comparing them to her and Ozzy! Lol.
Funny you say that as I couldn't find what I had read, she wrote it on Instagram under a article, but theres no sign of it anywhere.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
What happened to Amber Heard's doctor?

You remember the one....

She got back from Austrailia and went to see a doctor in Beverly Hills....

I can't remember the name.... (it being at least 15 years since she testified after the break in the trial).... was it Hughes?
No....
It was something like that....
But he was definitely in Beverly Hills.....

Hmmmm.....
Hugh, Pugh, Barleymcchew? Gimme more to go on than that for I am very quietly watching traction occur
for the baldrick meme, I was naughty, it's slow but sure, say no more, say no more. how quick do you think the turdle bots take to pick up hashtagfartlow elsewhere? I'm on an hour since posting with 1.9k views and a few shares 😇 edit: 2.1k!

download.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
Funny you say that as I couldn't find what I had read, she wrote it on Instagram under a article, but theres no sign of it anywhere.
Oh did you see something too of her in support of Amber? I know I read it and it put me right off her, I thought she was a friend of his sort of, I was shocked when i read it.

Foxy86

Chatty Member
Chewie & Co filed this motion, which was granted.

The jury will be read the following instructions:

During closing arguments on Friday, counsel for Ms. Heard told you that your decision in this case would send a message to "every victim of domestic abuse everywhere". Counsel for Ms. Heard also stated that "(a) ruling against Amber here sends a message that no matter what you do as an abuse victim, you always have to do more. No matter what you document, you always have to document more. No matter whom you tell, you always have to tell more people. No matter how honest you are about your own imperfections and your own shortcomings in a relationship, you have to be perfect in order for people to believe you. Don't send that message. That's what (Mr. Depp) wants you to send."

That is improper. Your job is to decide the merits of this case. When making your decision and while deliberating, you must not consider the implications or "message" your verdict may have on others, including victims of domestic abuse.
Thank you, I don't know why I couldn't see it.