Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bear this! Im actually way too invested! Im nervous as fook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I need a wee. I’m taking my iPad to the toilet in case they happen to do anything early 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My biggest fear is that I don’t understand what the hell they’re talking about when they give the verdict? Which is a little bit due to the wine and a big bit due to not understanding the Jury questions!!

Reactions: 13
I'm really nervous 😓

I was at the shops holiday shopping but rushed home! Kind of wish I stayed out for the distraction

Reactions: 8
My biggest fear is that I don’t understand what the hell they’re talking about when they give the verdict? Which is a little bit due to the wine and a big bit due to not understanding the Jury questions!!
It’s probably wise to watch a lawtube channel so they’re discussing what it means exactly. It will go right over my head if I don’t!

Reactions: 6
Prediction on the aftermath of the verdict: Ambers gonna do a whole speech and media rounds doing interviews for the next month. Johnny might do an Instagram post.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.