Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the jury don't take that long tbh... the prosecco I purloined in an ice tea bottle at the business expo last Thursday is going flat in the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s an absolute goon. She’s Amber Heard’s simp-in-chief now, so she will say anything to please her master (even though she’s clearly been a KM / JD fan)
60055082.jpg

I'm taking anything with a pinch of salt that can't even fact check enough to get someone's profession correct. Kathy Lette is an author
Put a circle of that salt around ye wise one! Kathy is a twit whatever mask she is wearing this week, I prefer a Ruby, wax on wax off...and Ruby is delightfully honest about her own mental health issues, which is more refreshing in general when turds are around 🤡👹😈😂:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay I’m fed up of waiting.
Mega pint time it is and I think I’ll binge watch stranger things too. We need a tattle alert system for when there’s a verdict. I personally vote for ‘a mega pint’ being the alert sound, but ‘my dog stepped on a bee’ is also acceptable 🔔🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
criminal cases are treated differently to civil when it comes to what can be shown, it’s down to jurisdiction and the judges prerogative, a lot more at risk with the likes of GM and similar cases.

Judge apparently knew how popular it would be and how much of a stress it would put on their court room and officers so to make that easier she allowed it live with limited media inside and only 100 in the gallery.

good move I think.
plus I’d say depps team found a jurisdiction that would allow as much media exposure as possible, he wanted his story out.

I think Virginia having punitive damages capped at $350,000 (which AH has asked for) may also have influenced the decision to hold it there. California doesn't have a cap at all, she would have asked for MUCH more

Reactions: 3
Like I mentioned earlier I went through the court case and the testimonies. I was struck by Amber Heard saying that she was an American. I thought this very self serving/ jingoistic and a blatant rallying call and I hope the jury picked up on it and understood it for what it was meant.

Reactions: 11
Okay I’m fed up of waiting.
Mega pint time it is and I think I’ll binge watch stranger things too. We need a tattle alert system for when there’s a verdict. I personally vote for ‘a mega pint’ being the alert sound, but ‘my dog stepped on a bee’ is also acceptable 🔔🚨
We need a town cryer

c1632985-99c5-41c2-a395-9ad90b2821e8_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Extra compensatory damages meant to deter/ punish the wrong doer
So I noticed Team Turd asked for them to award Virginia max of $350k in closing arguments that would be over and above any jury decided award?

Reactions: 1
It would be more usual to offer a nominal amount in a case like this though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.