Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawd he hasn’t lined her up for an interview has he? So she can keep whinging, lying and poor me’ing about her sister FFS
- I thought AH she wanted to move on with her life - if she wins, draws or loses she is never going to go away and live her best life is she ? Heather McCartney vibes anyone?

BIB - yes, & Whitney comes clean about lying. 🎶🎵 "I have a dream" 🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think trials like this should be made public as I do not think it falls under the correct criteria. However I am very mindful as another post said about the perception of secrecy and possible corruption/ malfeasance when it's not made public. This is only heightened by decisions that are just plain wrong. For example the secrecy and media blackouts out of the Ghislaine Maxwell case. It only heightens public suspicion around the trials of the rich and powerful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apparently Jennifer Howell is facing some kind of a backlash (also IRS involved) & Ambers team appear to have instigated some of this, only caught the tail end of what the reporter said but hopefully someone else caught this in full? :unsure:

They were saying that whoever loses might appeal.

• Sad
To be fair I think he can't help it at all and I wouldn't be surprised given his age that he maybe on some medication. I am clear I am not ridiculing him at all as I am at that age now. However its disrespectful to the court and I feel that this could have been gently pointed out to him.
Did he actually fall asleep? I know I did, listening to some of her experts!

• Haha
I don't think trials like this should be made public as I do not think it falls under the correct criteria. However I am very mindful as another post said about the perception of secrecy and possible corruption/ malfeasance when it's not made public. This is only heightened by decisions that are just plain wrong. For example the secrecy and media blackouts out of the Ghislaine Maxwell case. It only heightens public suspicion around the trials of the rich and powerful.
criminal cases are treated differently to civil when it comes to what can be shown, it’s down to jurisdiction and the judges prerogative, a lot more at risk with the likes of GM and similar cases.

Judge apparently knew how popular it would be and how much of a stress it would put on their court room and officers so to make that easier she allowed it live with limited media inside and only 100 in the gallery.

good move I think.
plus I’d say depps team found a jurisdiction that would allow as much media exposure as possible, he wanted his story out.

Reactions: 14
Just confirmed Jeff Beck is playing again at the Royal Albert Hall so unlikely JD will fly back.

Reactions: 11
I'm browsing instagram......why is Whitney Heard following Dan Wootton? Also, she's deleted a lot of posts from 2014 - 2016!

I hope it's not an 'undecided' verdict - otherwise, we'll have to go through it all again! We might be lucky enough to see Amber et al in court for perjury etc etc.........
That's not surprising to me because I heard iO the same thing too and I also heard that Amber told them to do that. well at least that was the rumor that I heard.

Reactions: 3
I did a deep dive on the UK court murkiness yonks back, what does Nigella Lawson think of it all? Nae that she ever supported either side in this but she knows the key operator from eons ago when he used her to get his QC.

I've copied this over from one of the earlier threads, sorry, tis long and looks a bit weirder than it did in layout but that has made me see the name of the yacht and wtveryfuck?

"Small update to the London trial rabbit holing, legal wise most came from the same chambers, majority were rhodes scholars, and have covered some seriously big cases like Rose West/Myra Hindley/Rolf Harris/Pedalo Pope. Geoffrey who founded the chambers that seemed to employ QC/Judge/Ladylawyer basically everyone bar JD's side are old school oxford and cambridge types who grew up and got famous together, like to rock the boat but don't sink it. They get paid wayyyyyy more that way. The QC Sasha Wass, her Dad used to run the treasury. Old school clubs innit.

Geoffrey founder of said legal chambers speaks of dating Nigella Lawson to get his QC back in the day (his autobiography is boakkk about women) and then moved onto comedian Kathy Lette who would lick anyones arse for press and held a party for 'Ambers Angels' which inc aussies Kylie and Cate B. hence a) why I wonder what they think about the case now and b) I think he did it for press.

www.smh.com.au

'I was fortunate in lovers': Geoffrey Robertson's new memoir
The human rights barrister recalls his early days in London, from staging plays and discovering Wagner to dating Nigella Lawson and meeting his future wife, (Kathy bleeping Lette).
www.smh.com.au
www.smh.com.au

Aaaaanyway, the court case was about Rupert Murdochs newspaper The Sun really. Rupert who once said "When I go into Downing Street, they do what I say." Stupidly rich Rupert who has Blair eating out of his hand amongst many others with stories they don't want told. Just imagine how much tea they don't publish! Anyway. The Sun won. Of course they did. They used Amber, I don't think they actually gave a tit about her. Rupert Murdoch and his family rank number 28 with an estimated net worth of $17.1 billion in the list of wealthiest Americans."

Corrrr blimey guv'nor! The legal systems not as corrupt at the Turdles data? Surely.....

edit: feck me, the name of that yacht he is on!! 🧐 'The ship had a crew of c250 and carried up to 414 passengers,[6] all 1st class'
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Rupert Murdoch is one of the most dangerous men since Hitler. He holds so much power it is insane.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I accept that the judge ultimately makes decisions and that is her ultimate perogative. My issues stem from what I think is a lack of overall propriety in the courtroom where I felt she should have asserted a bit more authority. But I state its just my opinion.
I followed the NXIVM and will try to remember the judges name but he was fair, firm but standards were very high.

Reactions: 2
That's not surprising to me because I heard iO the same thing too and I also heard that Amber told them to do that. well at least that was the rumor that I heard.
Amber seems to be good at getting rid of metadata. :sneaky: A pity the court didn't get to read lots of her texts, ya know, level the text playing field! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.