Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

someone mentioned this photo and that the words in this photo were similar t to the text messages that were sent to JD , that amber teams said that JD had sent but JD didn't sent those text messages.
I noticed this too when I googled her nudes a while back (don’t judge me, it was in the name of research) The way she speaks and the writing look suspiciously like things we’ve seen before that have been attributed to someone else

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I loved the judge but I do wish she had stopped AH from regularly ignoring Camille & her Q's as she just addressed the jury & talked over Camille.
This happened a lot & she should have been told to just answer the bleeping Q.

Jury asking a Q.
AH would have been told to face the jury to make her seem more sympathetic. A lot of the behaviour in the court room left a lot to be desired. AH rolling her eyes, this was very disrespectful to the courtroom. As was Johnny Depp motioning to someone to come forward and his lawyer having to hold his arms down. This is what struck me when I went over the footage........lack of decorum.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ummmmm AH & JD at the Ilysium Charity (run by JH) gig where Marina Abracababramavic was guest. Question - What was going on around January 11, 2015 for JD and AH? He lost his fingie in March 2015 right?

I've been looking at her work. It's called 'Spirit Cooking.' My my Marina, what have you been up to!

Abramovic.png

merlin_171778659_5c29074d-143b-4459-91d4-0dffa1018332-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

download-2.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ooh the jury question is interesting. Emily D Baker thinks it’s bad news for team Amber and that we might get a verdict later 🥳
Hold on to ya boobies!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ummmmm AH & JD at the Ilysium Charity (run by JH) gig where Marina Abracababramavic was guest. Question - What was going on around January 11, 2015 for JD and AH? He lost his fingie in March 2015 right?
In Jan 2015 Johnny was still seeing the psychiatrist Dr Blaustein (?) - it was from Blaustein's notes that they harvested the quote, "I stay up all night to fight the devil."

Oh and it must have been around this time that Amber got the Neruda tattoo....

Reactions: 6
Ummmmm AH & JD at the Ilysium Charity (run by JH) gig where Marina Abracababramavic was guest. Question - What was going on around January 11, 2015 for JD and AH? He lost his fingie in March 2015

I've been looking at her work. It's called 'Spirit Cooking.' My my Marina, what have you been up to!

View attachment 1308416

View attachment 1308427

View attachment 1308418
The spirit cooking extravaganza was the focal point of the Q anon conspiracy and pizzagate. I have no idea what this woman was thinking.
The spirit cooking extravaganza was the focal point of the Q anon conspiracy and pizzagate. I have no idea what this woman was thinking.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes! I knew I’d come across this woman before. I think it was when the Jeffrey Epstein documentary dropped on Netflix… it’s all so seedy and dark 😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In Jan 2015 Johnny was still seeing the psychiatrist Dr Blaustein (?) - it was from Blaustein's notes that they harvested the quote, "I stay up all night to fight the devil."

Oh and it must have been around this time that Amber got the Neruda tattoo....
On the tat now, my senses are heightened and my truffle hunting nose is activated...... Neruda you say...... get a flask and some eccles cakes at the ready, this might need a low pressure dive to retrieve....tra la la la la 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh the jury question is interesting. Emily D Baker thinks it’s bad news for team Amber and that we might get a verdict later 🥳
Hold on to ya boobies!!
Law & Crime experts also said it could be good for Depp or they're just going through the Q's.
Some of these experts are not impressed with Saint Heard & her testimony. Manipulative. Disingenuous. Putting on a performance.
Let's just hope the jury sees through her too? Expert saying that if jurors don't believe her they can disregard her entire testimony. Said jurors don't like liars & mentioned also AH's nit picking, arguing etc

Reactions: 9
Yes! I knew I’d come across this woman before. I think it was when the Jeffrey Epstein documentary dropped on Netflix… it’s all so seedy and dark 😖
She’s vile. Regardless of her motivation, it’s disgusting ‘art’. She has taken a huge backlash because of it all and rightly deserved imo. I know all art is subjective but what was it that attracted all the wealthy Hollywood stars to her blood and guts satanic fest?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.