Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you offend me too? I thought it was a bit early for a crop :m:m:m:m

@Mags44 I appreciated your last post but the main point I remember since thread change is this.... (for I am a jester forgive me my job!)

'I accept maybe I am too old fashioned but also Johnny Depo should have been told he can't just snooze in a court room.'

I would always always fall asleep on important emergency training post lunch. Guaranteed, I knew it was happening, couldn't stop. It took a little while for my mate next to me to prod me awake. Has there been previous evidence of JD falling asleep in unusual places.....? Ahhhh, anyone tested him for narcolepsy? 🤭
To be fair I think he can't help it at all and I wouldn't be surprised given his age that he maybe on some medication. I am clear I am not ridiculing him at all as I am at that age now. However its disrespectful to the court and I feel that this could have been gently pointed out to him.

Reactions: 4
I'm browsing instagram......why is Whitney Heard following Dan Wootton? Also, she's deleted a lot of posts from 2014 - 2016!

I hope it's not an 'undecided' verdict - otherwise, we'll have to go through it all again! We might be lucky enough to see Amber et al in court for perjury etc etc.........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Legalbytes have an English barrister on talking about the Sun case....

And Nate is not taking it well....

Clearly Nate has never heard of Helena Kennedy and Cherie Blair....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok I'm about to go to the shop to get fancy coffees.... What's the betting something happens? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A couple of lawyers I caught on Law & Crime Verdict Watch weren't that impressed by her testimony. Can't think why. :sneaky:

I would love to know what Elaine & Rottenborn really thought about her & whether they believed her?
With Camille & Ben you could feel their emotion & just how much they cared & how much they believed in him, much like we could feel Isaac's emotion when he was testifying. I never got that feeling from her team. I did feel that Rottenborn genuinely couldn't stand JD.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm browsing instagram......why is Whitney Heard following Dan Wootton? Also, she's deleted a lot of posts from 2014 - 2016!

I hope it's not an 'undecided' verdict - otherwise, we'll have to go through it all again! We might be lucky enough to see Amber et al in court for perjury etc etc.........
Dan Wootton wrote the article calling JD a wife beater here in the UK.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Oh gawd he hasn’t lined her up for an interview has he? So she can keep whinging, lying and poor me’ing about her sister FFS
- I thought AH she wanted to move on with her life - if she wins, draws or loses she is never going to go away and live her best life is she ? Heather McCartney vibes anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rottenburn was opportunistic in appealing to free speech and the first amendment. Particularly in the context of the case however it is effective. As it cuts to the core of a key tenet of american life, the right to free speech. And it's protected in the constitution.

Reactions: 7
Listening to Heart London whilst cooking dinner. Think Taylor Swift nailed what Turdy is like in Blank Space (!).

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
"Oh, my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?" Ay
New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny? Rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over, hmm
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game
'Cause we're young, and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless, hmm
Or with a nasty scar
But I've got a blank space, baby
And I'll write your name
Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the King, baby, I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait, the worst is yet to come, oh, no
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I can make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh, my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
So it's gonna be forever
You can tell me when it's over, hmm
And you love the game
'Cause we're young, and we're reckless (oh)
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless, hmm (oh)
Or with a nasty scar
They'll tell you I'm insane (insane)
And I'll write your name
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya
Boys only want love if it's torture
Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn ya
So it's gonna be forever
You can tell me when it's over (over)
They'll tell you I'm insane (I'm insane)
And you love the game
'Cause we're young, and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far (ooh)
It'll leave you breathless, hmm
Or with a nasty scar (leave a nasty scar)
And I'll write your name

Reactions: 9

I’d be shocked if it was so soon.

don’t judge but I’m planning to rewatch some of the trial again 😂 some of the witnesses from weeks ago at least 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did a deep dive on the UK court murkiness yonks back, what does Nigella Lawson think of it all? Nae that she ever supported either side in this but she knows the key operator from eons ago when he used her to get his QC.

I've copied this over from one of the earlier threads, sorry, tis long and looks a bit weirder than it did in layout but that has made me see the name of the yacht and wtveryfuck?

"Small update to the London trial rabbit holing, legal wise most came from the same chambers, majority were rhodes scholars, and have covered some seriously big cases like Rose West/Myra Hindley/Rolf Harris/Pedalo Pope. Geoffrey who founded the chambers that seemed to employ QC/Judge/Ladylawyer basically everyone bar JD's side are old school oxford and cambridge types who grew up and got famous together, like to rock the boat but don't sink it. They get paid wayyyyyy more that way. The QC Sasha Wass, her Dad used to run the treasury. Old school clubs innit.

Geoffrey founder of said legal chambers speaks of dating Nigella Lawson to get his QC back in the day (his autobiography is boakkk about women) and then moved onto comedian Kathy Lette who would lick anyones arse for press and held a party for 'Ambers Angels' which inc aussies Kylie and Cate B. hence a) why I wonder what they think about the case now and b) I think he did it for press.

www.smh.com.au

'I was fortunate in lovers': Geoffrey Robertson's new memoir
The human rights barrister recalls his early days in London, from staging plays and discovering Wagner to dating Nigella Lawson and meeting his future wife, (Kathy bleeping Lette).
www.smh.com.au
www.smh.com.au

Aaaaanyway, the court case was about Rupert Murdochs newspaper The Sun really. Rupert who once said "When I go into Downing Street, they do what I say." Stupidly rich Rupert who has Blair eating out of his hand amongst many others with stories they don't want told. Just imagine how much tea they don't publish! Anyway. The Sun won. Of course they did. They used Amber, I don't think they actually gave a tit about her. Rupert Murdoch and his family rank number 28 with an estimated net worth of $17.1 billion in the list of wealthiest Americans."

Corrrr blimey guv'nor! The legal systems not as corrupt at the Turdles data? Surely.....

edit: feck me, the name of that yacht he is on!! 🧐 'The ship had a crew of c250 and carried up to 414 passengers,[6] all 1st class'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.