Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I mentioned earlier I went through the court case and the testimonies. I was struck by Amber Heard saying that she was an American. I thought this very self serving/ jingoistic and a blatant rallying call and I hope the jury picked up on it and understood it for what it was meant.
Rottenborn did it too, at one stage during closing I was sure he was going to launch into The Star Spangled Banner. It was reminiscent of Trump's chatter during the Capitol riot (to me, anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rottenborn did it too, at one stage during closing I was sure he was going to launch into The Star Spangled Banner. It was reminiscent of Trump's chatter during the Capitol riot (to me, anyway)
I hope more people understand this as there seems to me to be a push to position Johnny Depp as somewhat anti American. This is unfair and quite deliberate in my opinion. Especially in Virginia which is a CIA bedrock state.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone reckon Turd is actually using Fartlow’s twitter as the tweets are insane!
Yes I feckin do! Righty then, shall we piss evie orf?!

download.jpg

All props to @Idontevengohere for answering my call to arms earlier. Heard was reminding me of blackadder and fartlow thus baldrick so this was fashioned in the witches fires....

CutPaste_2022-05-31_12-24-28-033.jpg

It needs a spell of words though please good tattlers before we can release it into the twitter world, help! :cool:😇😂😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
watching recaps on Law & Crime in the back ground..

1.. ooh Morgan Tremaine

2 aww how lovely to see Judge P again :) and being her natural self.. I will really miss her.. I think everyone needs a Penney in their life

I'm ignoring you but I'm not ignoring you..hehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd like to know what sort of questions they're allowed to ask.
I wonder how it is monitored? Is Judge P there?? Chewy could answer the question and put *cough* Amber Turd is a dirty little liar so get her! *cough* half way 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved the judge but I do wish she had stopped AH from regularly ignoring Camille & her Q's as she just addressed the jury & talked over Camille.
This happened a lot & she should have been told to just answer the bleeping Q.

ETA jury asking a Q. They asked for clarification whether the title of the OpEd was the statement & not the OpEd in its entirety. Judge writes out a brief explanation to the jury. Ben agrees but of course E & Rottenborn make her wait before they agree.
Also, she denied a motion by Ben. Says it's out of her hands now. No idea what the motion was.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder how it is monitored? Is Judge P there?? Chewy could answer the question and put *cough* Amber Turd is a dirty little liar so get her! *cough* half way 🤣🤣🤣
yes i dont get the questions thing but I think Judge has to monitor and reword for clarification .. i think it's a points of law thing. I'm watching and trying to work out what's going on

Reactions: 4

someone mentioned this photo and that the words in this photo were similar t to the text messages that were sent to JD , that amber teams said that JD had sent but JD didn't sent those text messages.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.