Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be nice if someone really high profile speaks up and offers him a role in something before the verdict comes out.
I am sure he has work lined up - but agree it would be a great headline
‘Johnny gets new role in the next Beasts film’
‘Disney want talks with Johnny to come back for Pirates 6, Alpaca’s to be included in the new contract’
Johnny approached to play Dan Wotton on the new film of the trial, Winona to play the role of Vanessa’

Perfick 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am sure he has work lined up - but agree it would be a great headline
‘Johnny gets new role in the next Beasts film’
‘Disney want talks with Johnny to come back the for Pirates 6, Alpaca’s to be included in the new contract’
Johnny approached to play Dan Wotton on the new film of the trial, Winona to play the role of Vanessa’

Perfick 👊
I'd just like something positive BEFORE the verdict, so that it shows people believe him and it's not relying on the verdict.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand how people sat through the evidence and explanation of texts and still come out with this....it was not literal!!!

Also admitting they haven't considered anything else have this is just plain dumb imo
Oh bless her heart, she hasn’t grasped that texting isn’t real life.
‘plotting’ lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand how people sat through the evidence and explanation of texts and still come out with this....it was not literal!!!

Also admitting they haven't considered anything else have this is just plain dumb imo
Oh my days. 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone who takes those text messages literally needs a step back into reality. Venting privately to a friend isn’t real life. Jesus I say to my husband sometimes when the kids are really pissing me off and acting up “I swear I’m gonna kill them kids” I don’t mean it literal, they are still alive and perfectly well looked after. People say things in the heat of the moment or through frustration, we are human and overwhelming emotions can be hard to deal with rationally in that precise moment. But there is a big difference in venting something to a friend and actually threatening someone to their face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mine was not only emotionally abusive and playing mind games like inciting my sister and me against each other (my sister was her golden child, I only later learn how awfully cruel she had been to her as well) but physically violent. If you read the traits of a narcissist mother, she was like a textbook case (hence I am worried about the daughters of Alice Evans and also Amber Heard's daughter) - no boundaries, we were her extensions, we were hers to push around, in our teenage years we became her competition and she tried everything she could to put us down and make us think we are unworthy (for example, I was told almost every day that I am the most horrible person ever born and no one who would get to know me would not able to love me) and even tried to make us ugly physically (she could not tolerate people praising our beauty, so when I was 12 and my sister just turned 11 she dragged us to men's hairdresser a day before the school started in our new school and had our long beautiful hair chopped off, these short boy hairdos were horrible, we were not allowed to wear skirts and dresses or form-fitting clothes, so there actually were moments people thought we were boys), she kept gaslighting us, beating us when she was angry (and she was angry for no reason), unreasonable punishments for things we were not guilty about. The rules kept changing.

My dad was away travelling the world (due to his job) a lot; I guess it saved him, he did not leave her because he could not leave us completely to her mercy, whenever he was able, he took us along to his travels (even off school sometimes) and the three of us had a happy time. Also, amazing people throughout Europe and elsewhere in the world were his friends. So, as a child, I was often in the company of great thinkers or writers or musicians or artists and I loved being treated as an equal and as a child prodigy (I was deemed to be). So, we really loved being in our father's world. Mother did not have any deep interests, she was superficial, extremely materialistic, very much a "keeping up with Joneses" person. She had advanced degrees like dad and a stellar career and in her workplace and outside of the home she was seen as this amazing sunny selfless and helpful person.

She was jealous of our dad doting on us, so whenever he came to our rescue or tried to defend us, she hit him but also yelled insults and threatened to divorce him so then he can marry my sister of me (really!) was a quite common insult. (When Ioan Gruffudd was comforting his daughter and Alice Evans snarkily told him to "get a room" reminded me of this a lot).

I loved when we had parties at our home or people over as in front of other people mother behaved. Mostly. She could put us down in front of people, bringing up something embarrassing or something that reflected badly on us when we got too much attention in her eyes or people were nice to us. She wanted sympathy for having to suffer as we were so awful. Luckily there were family friends who did not believe it.

I was always amazed at how well in fact she was able to control her rages. She could scream and throw things at us or hit us but then the phone rang and 10 seconds later she was sweet and calm and flirty. She very rarely let her mask slip.

Also, hiding from her did not help. We walked on eggshells and it was never enough. She kept coming after us to pick a fight. (So, I can relate to Johnny's childhood). All in all, she made our life a living hell.

And then she got cancer and was gone in a few months. She was young still. We mourned her, after all, she was our mother, and yet at some point, we admitted to each other (us and our father) that we felt great relief, that it was a blessing that she was gone. As if we were let out of prison and could finally breathe and live. And have a lot of guilt for feeling so.

But we were not free, we had internalised her. And now, even decades later, we have her voice in our heads, mocking us, taunting us, belittling us, putting us down, telling us we are going to fail, and so on. It has been a long battle to fight that voice in our heads.

Even now when reading a book I feel guilty and have a sinking feeling inside as if waiting for an attack or punishment. We had thousands of books at home thanks to dad. But mum deemed reading fiction a waste of time and whenever she found me reading, there was a fight and I was told off for being lazy, useless etc. I think she read sometimes but just "fashionable" books, so she could keep up with her peers.
When she was dying in the hospital, she asked me to bring her a book, something I would recommend. I remember how I brought her a few. She started with Waltari's The Egyptian (and only got halfway through before she died).

The good thing was that bringing up our children was easy -- all we had to do was to think about what our mother would have done and then do the opposite. ;)

And I know there are many people who have had mothers like that. And I am afraid Amber Heard and Alice Evans are also mothers like that and I worry for their daughters.
I'm so sorry for everything your Narc 'mother' put you all through. 🥺 The emotional scars these evil people inflict can last a lifetime. Your post made me cry not least that you still hear her voice & have to fight against it but how can you not hear it after being brought up with such relentless cruelty. I understand your relief when she passed & your guilt though you have nothing to feel guilty about.
I feel for you (& others) who have found this trial so triggering. I know you follow AE/IG as I do & we're seeing in real time the damage she has & still is inflicting. Narcs truly are evil.

I really hope you have love & support around you & wish you all continued healing & peace. Much love & hugs, ❤ xxx

Thank you for sharing. It made me cry for all you suffered but also reading what you went through turned a lightbulb on in my head. 😞
My mum was lovely, kind, etc but very damaged & made me her world, her emotional confidante/crutch from around Ella's age then for decades after which left me with huge emotional issues of my own as I was consumed by her needs & lost myself (in her) for decades.
Our loving but dysfunctional unhealthy co-dependent relationship fucked me up in a lot of ways until decades after when I was able to finally understand the dynamics better & begin to heal. I was (from a child) peace maker, people pleaser, appeaser, walking on eggshells, she made me feel responsible for her happiness, I felt I had to try & make it up to her for her abusive childhood & unhappy marriage to my dad & in some ways I was the adult.

She told me daily about her evil 'mother' & remained haunted by her childhood until the day she died (in her 90's) (she had no therapy) & the lightbulb moment you have given me is so important as I now realise that her vile abusive 'mother' was also a Narc. 😞
Your descriptions explained & resonated so much. I just wish I had seen it sooner, been more understanding, but after decades of her endless neediness, (whatever I gave her wasn't enough) my own needs were ignored & so I ended up running on empty.
So thank you. ❤ Your courage in sharing has helped me make sense of so much that she went through.

What I personally know about Narcs comes from a very traumatic (albeit thankfully fairly brief) experience with one, but until your post it never dawned on me my lovely mum was a victim of one too.

Much love, ❤ xxx

ETA as much as I loved my mum I was relieved when she finally passed into spirit as I knew she was finally at peace. 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To the ones that have suffered living or growing up with a narc I hear you. And I feel for you with every inch of my being. I was adopted at a young age because my bio mum was a drug addict. My adoptive mother was a nightmare. Daily she would tell me I’m not good enough, I’m fat, I’m ugly, she wish she never picked me, the list of her nasty words is endless. Then the physical abuse started. It was a slap here and there for not obeying her orders, then it was a slipper, then a belt, then dragged round the house by my hair. Teachers etc didn’t listen even when I was covered in bruises my mother always had an excuse for it. It carried on from the age of 6-15, then I gave birth to my first child. My mother acted nicey nice. But then because I wanted to go out 1 time, only 1 time for an hour to see a friend she portrayed me as a bad mother and told me I should sign my baby over to her. I swiftly moved out and now have very little to do with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen the footage if Amber furiously writing on the post its with pens with no tip?? Not actually writing a thing!? Now what was Johnny doing a lot of the time…
which doctor was it who said something about partners who copy their other halves manorisms, movements,style etc??
what a strange woman she is

• Wow
Reactions: 16

She's got a point.
Those texts are very incriminating in a murder trial in which the body has been burned and murdered.

But as a survivor of the Depp Heard Heard and seen the 'evidence', if this happened to Amber I must have missed it.

Reactions: 10
Because we all love a bit of comedy. Enjoy tattle fam 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She's got her own thread that Dr Jessica.... and it's not in the "rave about" section!

Reactions: 5
who is claiming he’s a hero. He’s an abused man who came forward and told his story! He’s looking to have his name cleared and that’s he’s not a sexual abuser. He has a darker sense of humor which amber herself would have known. Has he ever burned a corpse? Or done anything else he said in his msgs? If I was raped with a whiskey bottle I would want that man in jail not sympathy from strangers🤥 women aren’t creaming their knickers over him because he’s Johnny depp, women are cheering him on because they resonate so much with his story and a lot of them never got justice. Sending msgs to others does not equal abuse. I’m sure I look like a lunatic in some msgs I’ve sent in frustration, anger and hopelessness.

I replied to you yesterday saying the same thing but you only reply about certain points but I’ll say it again WOMEN ARE NOT CRYING OVER JOHNNY, THEY ARE CRYING AND GETTING EMOTIONAL AS ITS BRINGING UP PAST PAIN FOR THEM! THEY ARE CHEERING HIM ON TO GET HIS JUSTICE, THE JUSTICE MANY DID NOT GET!

Accusing anyone of fake sexual violence is the sickest vile thing ever. Your judging his way of how he deals with abuse he suffered. The only person Johnny depp has abused is himself
So glad you’ve said this 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 The notion that it’s “weird af” for crying and getting emotional over a highly emotive and triggering case is, to be quite honest, wearing very thin 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

It’s either willful misreading to justify their crappy hatred of people or they literally are not capable of picking up on satire or facetiousness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.