Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camille onto PTSD.... as usual Miss Heard is not telling the truth.

Reactions: 7
Will they have to wait around for the rest of the day to see if they are called back with a verdict?

Reactions: 3
Make sure you report the old thread so it gets closed☺ I’ve done it for the last one x

Reactions: 6
Elaine smirking and smiling is doing herself no favors she looks like a bitchy girl instead of a professional lawyer 🤔

Reactions: 12
Dr Hughes used an improper PTSD test to assist M Heard in her malingering.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They know they are fucked with the 6 mins they have. You know cross words have been had at lunch from everyone. I bet AH had an absolute witch fit that they don't have enough time left.

Reactions: 11
Miss Heard has presented no evidence that she has lost - LOST - a film

Reactions: 16
How did Johnny actually keep his cool round about her. I’m not a violent woman but I actually want to punch her in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.