Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nothing to do with looks, it's that the two cases are totally different.

Winestein case has several
Wonder why the algorthym is recommending me this one..

What happens when the Narcissist Loses control over you? - YouTube

I know the answer šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ they try to control how others see you šŸ¤” the smear campaign starts. This whole case is textbook narcissist abuse. Whoā€™s the more articulate one oh yea amber, whoā€™s got form? AmberšŸ¤”šŸ¤”

these new rage rooms are all the range for a reason. Get your anger out anyway you can once you donā€™t hurt anyone.

Reactions: 4
At what point did we ever see the Jury to know they were falling asleep? Every time I watched and Amber turned her head to lie through her teeth to them I never saw who she was looking at to the side? I could only see those sat behind Depp and Heard which I thought was the audience?

Reactions: 2
At what point did we ever see the Jury to know they were falling asleep? Every time I watched and Amber turned her head to lie through her teeth to them I never saw who she was looking at to the side? I could only see those sat behind Depp and Heard which I thought was the audience?
runkle and the dui guy were in the gallery everyday and theyā€™d report about the jury on YouTube

I have never been a particular Johnny Depp fan, although I did enjoy the Pirate's movies and in the beginning was not terribly interested so missed his first testimony and all the people who gave evidence in his defence. I did however start watching hers and my goodness, did I form a strong opinion, very quickly. She came across as fake, a liar a terrible actress and a pretty nasty piece of work.
Not sure how anyone can actually believe anything she says, no photos, no medical treatment sought for all the henious things he was supposed to have done to her, just one little bruise was all she could muster and that almost certainly make up. Awful woman is all I can say.

Reactions: 20
What kind of twattery is that, silly girl, DR? Did she buy that certificate online. Cackle cackle....

I have poured a rum and coke and returned from my pirate pillaging, I am anticipating some more leaks and bones to pick over online tonight now all parties have caught up with sleep and the weekend (and therefore a loose tongue) is upon us.

Coven Update - This lot just turned up in a puff of smoke to offer assistance and Patsy just rogered the gardener on the altar.

View attachment 1301129

What you lovely lot up to this eve?
Beck at 9pm on BBC4 . God Im gonna miss that channel and reading until then

• Heart
A lot of people only read news headlines.

A lot of headlines were 'Johnny Depp is a wife beater' and that's what a lot of people believe.
Sadly a lot of people do not look any further into things.
Hopefully his lawyers at this trial have managed to make people look further than the headlines.
BIB - this is sadly true. In the Alice Evans/Ioan Gruffudd case she still has some supporters (a LOT less since his 113 pages of evidence got him a TRO & it was left unsealed) some refuse to read it, !!! some have only seen bits of her SM & don't delve further so they take her at her word despite her being a vicious Narc & a pathological liar. Like AH she lies/contradicts herself but claims she never lies & also like AH it's always somebody's else's fault. She is always the wronged victim. Some are clearly bitter ex wives who encouraged her nastiness as I guess they're living vicariously through her.
Thankfully the TRO has shut her up (compared to before it when it was a daily constant barrage of vile abuse online & off) but she still gets digs in when she can or uses emojis to express support of posts that slag Ioan off. šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 9
Had a look on another site I'm on and unbelievably most of the posters were team turd despite them having watched the trial... Wtf I'm not sure how they can say shes the victim when he's the one that got battered

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
ooo aye whats all this about Elon tweeting about the case a few hours ago......where is it? via Lex Fridman??? @wibble what go on

Reactions: 1
runkle and the dui guy were in the gallery everyday and theyā€™d report about the jury on YouTube
Thanks, but have WE ever seen them. As people are describing one of them to be wearing a crucifix and Iā€™m getting confused as I didnā€™t think they were ever show on camera as theyā€™re off to the side.

Also, how does the Judge know that the jurors arenā€™t reading about or watching the trial when they go home? I find it hard to believe that the jurors in their 20s donā€™t have Tiktok and havenā€™t come across the things posted on there. You cant escape reading anything about it as itā€™s everywhere unless they turned their wifi off for months HAHA

Reactions: 1
These people talking tosh only learnt the word patriarchy yesterday, twats.

Posting this before I watch Jamesfromcourt interview in it

what doesnt add up to me is that we all saw Elaine looking on cam during the trial so these accounts of afterwards isnt news as such. Was this guy not one of the ones that got told off for audible gasping and pulling faces.? Runkle and the other guy he's staying with said the court officials and law enforcement were not taking any tit on the last day

Had a look on another site I'm on and unbelievably most of the posters were team turd despite them having watched the trial... Wtf I'm not sure how they can say shes the victim when he's the one that got battered
youā€™d have to wonder what sort of issues these people havešŸ¤Æ she was shown to be the abuser she is by her own voice & caught out multiple times lyingšŸ¤” these are the people who need help.

I saw my father in law today and mentioned the trial and the first thing he said was ā€œI reckon heā€™s been knocking her about donā€™t you?ā€ WTF!? Tbf he hasnā€™t been following it closely and just seen snippets in the news, I told him to watch the trial from start to finish and see if he still feels the same then!

• Wow
The thing is, when a person first hears language like that for the first time they probably would find it a bit shocking however a lot of TV shows, and literature, have black comedy, so if someone's reading or watching that type of thing a lot it becomes nothing out of the norm, you become indifferent. And if you have a friend who also shares a similar sense of humour then using language like that can be normal. On here the other day I was discussing an animation I love with another tattler, they asked to see an image and I posted one, and to me that character is nothing shocking (so much so I made a real life toy version of it) but a couple of people on here were shocked and it hadn't crossed my mind anyone would feel uncomfortable about it, as to me it's just a character. I removed the image (happily, I don't want to offend anyone) but it made me realise just how different people's opinions on many things such as artwork, literature and films/tv, black comedy, can be. Even if something is not meant in a harmful context by the user of the language/image,others can find it offensive or shocking. So it has to be put into context, Johnny's messages were obviously NOT meant to be taken literally, and he was blowing off steam, to a friend who fully understood the wording in the intended context.

I've probably sent pretty shocking things to my sister for example in the past, she and I have both been in abusive relationships and are very strong willed (so much so she works in law enforcement now). I'm damn sure I'll have called her ex everything under the sun, in text and verbally, because he's an hole. And I've said if I ever seen one of my exes again (who mentally and sexually abused and gaslight me to the point I was sectioned in a psych ward with a mental breakdown) that I'd kick him in the balls so hard he wouldn't be able to sit down for a month. It doesn't mean I'd do it, it was just my way if expressing how much I hate him for everything he done to me.

it's great that you could do that, and I'm glad you were able to have therapy to help, but not everyone can get therapy (either for financial reasons or the fact the waiting list in the UK for counselling is something like over 18 months). Some people cant do therapy, they don't feel comfortable, so saying things in anger to friends, no matter how shocking they might sound to someone unfamiliar with that person and without inside knowledge of that situation, is completely normal. People saying things all the time in anger, it doesn't mean that they're an awful person or that they'd carry out those actions.
On the topic of texts and profanities:

In my case, I very rarely use swearwords or profanities. Not sure why, but for decades they made me physically flinch and I could not help it. Same re my sister. Meanwhile, my sense of humour has always been rather morbid or absurd. I have come across many brilliant, talented, kind-hearted people who from time to time use language you would not believe. I learnt over the years to tune myself out and recently I have noticed I actually enjoy or feel deeply amused when someone uses creative profanities or swear words, I have read interesting takes on this phenomenon (and in many languages you can translate the profanities or swearwords as "the words of power" or "the words of force", literally. And it FEELS so empowering and good to use some of these words. Not often, mind you. Do not want these to become devalued ;)

(I have never written angry venting texts though. To my eternal shame I must admit I have written something akin to what Rachel from friends wrote to Ross the latter failed to read). :D

However, on the topic of profanities.
For example, think of Malcolm Tucker in The Thick of It or In the Loop. I was often in awe and found him very funny. (Does not mean I would like someone swearing at me like that.. oh no).

So, JD using the word c*nt would no longer make me shudder. When I saw his texts to Paul Bettany (btw, know him only via his roles and I deem him talented but now I looked up his bio and felt really sorry for him as he seems also to be someone who has encountered grief and injustice), I was in fact very entertained as it seemed a creative way of saying "Amber is a witch".

Also, his long tirade years later where he vented calling her an overused flappy fishmarket was like poetry, it was really funny. Also calling Elon Musk Mollusk.

What I very much disliked was how he continued about a sublime little Russian. If it was about a woman, it was puerile (not in an endearing way), lame, misogynist, and rather MEGAcringe. (Made me think that due to his love-hate relationship with his mother, his mother never giving him the validation and respect and love and nurturing he was after, he might have lots of misogyny deep down inside him).

However, if it was about a painting or a hunting dog or a new drug or who knows what, then it is funny. ;) Or about a woman, but in a way like in that The Fast Show's sketch.

On the topic of lawyers and doxxing of the witnesses:

I am glad Emily D. Baker has enough authority among some really zealous people. I am glad that she (and also Rob the Lumber Guy, Ian Runkle) kept reminding people that in fact, Elaine and especially Rottenborn are good lawyers, who have a client from hell playing against her own team. It would throw any lawyer off their game (there were even moments when Camille showed her insecurities and I particularly remember she used the same "What if..." after many objections that Elaine kept using.
The court is not life, there are strict, sometimes even too strict rules. It is more of a game. In chess, you do not hate on a knight for moving the way they do or hate the game for a pawn's limited movement or the weakness of your king.
And yes, Elaine made many mistakes. But she was so badly thrown off her game, that she was unable to get back to the right track.
So, I also do not like people hating Amber's lawyers. Hate Amber and not the people who are in a way also her victims.
I was actually angry at them during the last day, the twisting, misstating, and so on -- they were playing dirty. I blame Amber's post-its and I wonder what the law tube guys did wonder about -- that perhaps they failed to make her give all her instructions in writing at the beginning and she can use that against them. I was also angry at them realising that however annoying and unjust it is, the law was on Amber's side.

I also disliked people shipping Johnny and Camille -- I found it insulting to Camille, taking away her professionalism and agency.
Why not ship Chew and Depp instead ;)

Also, I really appreciate Emily D. Baker reminding people that looking up Amber's witnesses and harassing them in their private or professional life is not ok.
However unpleasant or disgusting or obnoxious they were, you just do not go and give bad reviews to a doctor when you really have not been their patient. It is an example of online bullying and it is not a decent thing to do.

Oh, and I really really want a miracle to happen, the jurors to buck up and let Johnny win. :)
Due to my close encounters with female (and male) abusers, it has been liberating and therapeutic for me and, all in all, my wishful thinking is that people like that should get their just punishment. Please...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks, but have WE ever seen them. As people are describing one of them to be wearing a crucifix and Iā€™m getting confused as I didnā€™t think they were ever show on camera as theyā€™re off to the side.

Also, how does the Judge know that the jurors arenā€™t reading about or watching the trial when they go home? I find it hard to believe that the jurors in their 20s donā€™t have Tiktok and havenā€™t come across the things posted on there. You cant escape reading anything about it as itā€™s everywhere unless they turned their wifi off for months HAHA
no we have never seen them and their identities are sealed for a year but they themselves can speak out next week if they wish.
im not American but I would lean more towards it would be impossible to not speak or read about the case but I donā€™t know. I guess unless theyā€™re caught no one would know

Yo

You have to wonder if Johnny Depp looked like Weinstein would he have the same level of support? This case should be about the truth of what happened within this relationship. As many have already said, neither of them come out of this well. If he did the things she claimed he did he needs to be held accountable for his actions. If she has deliberately lied about those things and had defamed him, she needs to be accountable for her actions. Whether they are attractive or not is not the issue here.
They are not comparible. Over 100 women came forward as victims of Weinstein. No one other than Heard has accused Depp of abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Amber's baby....

They're not far wrong... Tan France from Queer Eye and his husband had a baby via surrogate and their posts are nothing but filled with the hugest amount of love

As I said ages ago....that child is a prop for her.... interesting to see other people call that too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.