Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really Amber, really... she's trying to pull at the heart strings, I hope to God the jury have seen her laughing and smirking constantly, especially when Johnny has been retelling his experiences of abuse from her.

Also - has she borrowed Elaines lilac jacket?
does she have tweezers in her trouser pocket to pull out hairs to make her cry like Joey?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"We all know what he does when he has that 1 hour of free time" -- wtf, is he allowed to make claims like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I cannot stand him anymore. He’s completely twisting everything and it’s triggering for me.
Will rely on your texts to know when it’s over. Thanks all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They are telling you whatever they think they need to tell you

erm whch of Ambers ex partners was this? the one she abused

the dog again ... yawn... wheres the video? EVERYONE knows dogs love to hang their heads out of a car window its odd if they dont
There is a photo of Amber holding a dog out of a car window...

After this tit show what's next?

An I swear if she wins I'll be enraged.. imagine the kick offs if she does!!!

Reactions: 5
Ahh man.. I really hope the jury know about the cycle of abuse and common behaviour of the victim - these texts are classically someone who is in love with an abuser

What with the evil look from Elaine. I can't watch and I'm hiding on here and on Twitter.

• Heart
I've had to knock Rottenborn off, I cannot deal with this load of crap, normally things like this don't get to me but for some reason I just cannot listen to it.
I've just muted it too. I wanted to listen to both sides all the way through but he's riling me up something awful.

Dotties getting angers

At least I dont look like a drugged up flapyy fish lying evil cunty chops in charge of a tiny vulnerable drug I guess. My dog used to love sticking head out window and letting the wind flap his tongue around, funny, slobby.

download-1.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.