Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drug buddy Bettany..... dont piss off Bettanys wife Rottenbottom...... she's got the true starman on side and tit loads of goblins 🤭

download.jpg

Righty I am off to buy some more wax and pins and eyes of newts, back in a couple of hours to see whats what.

divpc6tdks191.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone take note of how long both Camille and Chewy spoke? It wasn't as long as this was it each?

Reactions: 3
you know the thing that doesnt add up.... if he was abusing her all the way through their relationship why did she marry him?

it's that simple

Reactions: 7
oh did he just drag the marilyn manson stuff as in “there is a reason why you didnt hear them testify” LOW BLOW

Amber still writing notes and laughing 🤬 I hope the jury are watching her
When is he off? I can’t listen to him

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.