Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time does this finish this evening? My house looks like a bomb site my kids have been neglected and I'm constantly rewashing the clothes in the machine 🤣 I can't get anything done 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that juror’s names will be sealed, requested by AH, makes me think they expect a loss… then she can say she’s a victim and no one can find a juror to ask why they found against her. And I’m glad the jurors can use their notes…

Reactions: 9
I really hope the jurors do the thing and find Amber guilty. I really hope they have all seen through her lies, seen the inconsistencies of her fables and her witnesses statements. I really hope they have seen that her "lawyers" have been clutching at straws and haven't provided any actual evidence to back up her claims. Ben, Camille and the rest of the team have been amazing I hope he gets his justice

Reactions: 13
I thought that was great. Ben seemed to get a little emotional after he mentioned Lily-Rose and Jack. Interested to see how Amber's team go after that.
I see she was scribbling taking notes, probably getting ideas, if I was facing my abuser I don't think I'd be laughing and smirking. I think the jury will notice this, she is very cocksure of this, I'm praying she cannot win this, whether she wins or loses I think she will have to go into hiding.

I thought that was great. Ben seemed to get a little emotional after he mentioned Lily-Rose and Jack. Interested to see how Amber's team go after that.
Elaine will depict Amber as a loving mom using the dangling baby pic posted on Tattle previously

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that juror’s names will be sealed, requested by AH, makes me think they expect a loss… then she can say she’s a victim and no one can find a juror to ask why they found against her. And I’m glad the jurors can use their notes…
Jurors can though still come forward if they choose to

• Wow
What time does this finish this evening? My house looks like a bomb site my kids have been neglected and I'm constantly rewashing the clothes in the machine 🤣 I can't get anything done 🤦
same I’ve done absolutely nothing since this began. Totally engrossed by the whole thing 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.