Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, he is painting AH as a selfless little wife who tried to help her abusive monster of a man.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This started weak.

Pictures were proved edited
Same photo for multiple incidents
Pictures days after she was anywhere near him
Noone ever saw anything

Reactions: 7
You paid attention to every piece of evidence....

Some of it e gave you twice.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to watch Amber’s teams summing up, but struggling to bring myself to. I know it will just make me so angry hearing their bullshit and painting her as the victim! If she wins this it would be an absolute travesty of justice.

Reactions: 6
Bring out the flag Rottenborn..... first amendment..... yeah you might want to check the constitution.....

Reactions: 5
Emily just reminded us that although the law is on Amber's side the facts are on Johnny's side.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did he literally start his opening statement by blaming JD? THEN he says 'as Mr Chew said, thank you for being here blah blah blah'.
He bouncing around like he has worms. Very unprofessional. Its clear this is just a job to him and has no personal interest in Amber or his team.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He doesn't sound very.... Convicted in what he's saying.. he's too slow and quiet. CV and Chew were emotional but strong voiced and you really felt they believe Johnny

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.