Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnapped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, TX, and then brutally murdered. So please keep it activated it can save someone from being a victim
Bless her, I remember watching her mother fight for the amber alert warning. All countries should use it .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I doubt he will win but my lord he deserves to. What a cretin she is. She has clearly skated by her looks. I honestly don’t believe she is bisexual either as it’s just another opportunity for her.
personally I don't even find her that stunning... she looks pretty plain to me.. if I didnt know how ugly she was on the inside

Reactions: 14
I hope the judge keeps them to their 6 minutes. It's their own damn fault for not managing their time well again!

A pity the last voice the jurors hear will be team turd.

Will all the legal stuff set out & so many boxes to tick I have a feeling that JD will lose. Will only take one juror.
But then courts of law are not always courts of justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Instead of running away from the violent man who beat the tit out of you, you set up a camera and record him at his lowest point. I hope the jury rules in JD's favour. He did not abuse Amber Heard.

Reactions: 13
personally I don't even find her that stunning... she looks pretty plain to me.. if I didnt know how ugly she was on the inside
She hasn’t aged well in her 30’s that’s for sure. Too much filler. When she was younger she was good looking.

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain to me why the law is more on Amber’s side?

He either beat her or he didn’t? So curious as why people are saying this?

Reactions: 1
I hope Johnny's team are preparing him for the worst because my god I feel he isn't going to win this 🥺 I'm actually so nervous xx

• Sad
  • Angry
I really would rather none of them win that her win. She doesn’t deserve to win, she’s a compulsive liar. And it will really stop men coming forwards in my opinion as they may fear not being believed.

also how can rottenborn say “ if amber chopped of Johnny’s finger with a axe it wouldn’t matter” WTF

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
One thing that stuck out to me was when Johnny was on the stand for his rebuttal he said he was there to tell THE truth.

Amber said she was there to tell her truth.

• Heart
They can't feel both, they have to be objective and look at in terms of the actual law and not who they think was the abusive spouse. Unfortunately that means that it's very possible JD will lose, but its unlikely anyone will forget how badly AH has come across
I think they’ll all each have their own thoughts and feelings about it, perhaps that’s why Amber wouldn’t want them speaking out afterwards but the law is the law and they’ve been instructed to apply it and come to a verdict. I’ve heard that it seems like they’re not keen on Amber at all, and perhaps even Rottenborn isn’t keen on her, but that’s not the issue is it, sadly.
Whatever happens, I think she’s been massively exposed. I think it’s also exposed a grey area in the issue of DV in the mainstream media… it’s not a black and white issue and is nuanced. You can’t just exclaim “believe all women!” Just like you can’t believe a man can’t be a victim. I mean yeah sure, believe somebody when they come forward but don’t blindly trust or mistrust them based on their gender. Each case is unique, and team Amber didn’t convey this at all. They’re just going for the easy #metoo win IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 5
also the messages that he sent were NEVER sent to her. And what if they were in self defence.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t aged well in her 30’s that’s for sure. Too much filler. When she was younger she was good looking.
googled.. still looks like just your average blonde.. really at a loss to see what all these partners see in her
Young Amber Heard.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
One thing that stuck out to me was when Johnny was on the stand for his rebuttal he said he was there to tell THE truth.

Amber said she was there to tell her truth.
And her side kept saying “won” and “win” when it’s not about winning and losing at the heart of it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.