Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on Camille cry during the audio...... that'll duck her off.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve never wanted to cuddle someone so much in my life 💖

Camille is portraying this so well, AH side won’t come across this well.
They unfortunately have a chance to twist it and try to show it as something else...

So be prepared to feel really frustrated at some point or to skip the AH closing.
It is going to feel like seeing a steaming pile of turd on your fresh bedlinen.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Elaine looks like she’s on the verge of tears. I would say she can’t wait for this to be over and she can get rid of turd

Camille is a fire house and knows excatly how to play it
When the deranged laugh was playing, I’m sure Elaine let out a huge sigh.

Reactions: 9
Hope Elon has some spare cash to shell out on a good psychotherapist for Amber. For the sake of her kid.

AH wasn’t born like this. What makes such a dangerous woman?
Possibly being raised as the 'son' to a texan father (of 3 daughters) who trains fighting dogs and breaks horses. She was taught by him.

Camille is doing brilliantly, hearing all of these audios together is incredibly affective, and scary. Jesus tattlers get the smudge and sage out eh!

This is so emotional and powerful and brave of JD to speak out, he just made super hero status for men who are survivors of dv across the whole wide world Turdle, yes, the whole wide world.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean the audio clips say it all - maniacal laughter, viciousness in her voice, and in every single one Johnny is quiet, careful with his words, barely speaking, probably trying not to say the “wrong thing”

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.