Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Amber has princess hair today. If the princess was an angry entitled robotic human hater.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her voice is so menacing on the recordings. You can clearly hear how twisted and manipulative she is. She’s a total psychopath.

Reactions: 19
Will be interesting to hear Ambers lawyers doing closing arguments are they going to say the article wasn’t about Johnny when Ambers actually said it was ?
This whole case has been a massive rollercoaster from start to finish wow what a ride !!

Reactions: 7
She would strike him to keep him there, prefering to be in a fight than allow him to leave.

Reactions: 7
Hope Elon has some spare cash to shell out on a good psychotherapist for Amber. For the sake of her kid.

AH wasn’t born like this. What makes such a dangerous woman?
no amount of money or help will fix turd. She has zero insight and genuinely doesn’t think she’s the issue. It’ll never be her fault, she’ll never be wrong it’ll always be everyone else.

Reactions: 13
Tbh I am really bored of this trial now, I’m so ready for this to finally be over so we can find out the result of it.
I’m watching it now and I just think Amber is so deluded to be sitting there so relaxed, she genuinely thinks she still has a chance of winning this, it’s utterly bizarre 😂
She is not relaxed.

I have several tabs open (on the laptop), all muted, one with sound, and I keep glancing at other streams. One of those is the body language guy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.