Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give him his life back....

The life that he lost when he was accused of a heinous crime....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow this is why they are so picky with a jury. How does anyone figure this out as a jury member? Obviously they have a list of what to do but WOW that is a lot of information to take in.
I’ve done Jury service over here and it was nowhere near as complicated as this.

Reactions: 4
So is this right - they have to prove, with regard to the OpEd and the Waldman statents that:

1) Heard/Waldman made the statements
2) Do the statements imply the other party?
3) Were the statements seen by others?
4) Are the statements defamatory?
5) Are the statements false?
6) Were the statements made with malice?

And if they can't prove ONE of those things they need to rule in favour of the other party?

Reactions: 6
Camille means business today! The colour draining away from Elaine’s face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair looks a different colour now, I wonder if it was the camera they where using 🤔 someone said JDs looked a funny colour too before
Yeah different feeds seem too show different colours. I was on one it looked really brassy but the other it looked nice warm blonde🤷‍♀️

The dark mark on her face only appeared six days after she last saw Mr Depp...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well duck me. I was thinking it would be fairly straight forward. All those points. I'm exhausted just listening to them all!
It is like the lawtube guys have warned us from the beginning -- it is very hard for Johnny to win.
The jury instructions are very strict and narrow.

Reactions: 6
Camille looks quite casual today. Much more casual than usual. I wonder why? But still so stunning all over. *Chef’s kiss*

• Heart
"promoting the biggest role of her career, until this trial" WHAT A BURN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve done Jury service over here and it was nowhere near as complicated as this.
I was called for jury service here in Ireland but I couldnt do it. I was relieved because it took out to be a r*pe case.
Is it an American thing that its so detailed or the type of trial?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.