Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine should’ve told turd not to be staring him down with a smug look on her face. She’s a horrible woman I pity her daughter

Reactions: 13
She is laughing at him right in front of our nosies, the jurys, the film companies. I am glad she is in a way because everyone can see it, I wonder how many millions are watching live.

Poopy Xmas Goose

View attachment 1293347

When someone crashed into me in a car accident, after, telling mates, I am sure I said a couple of times, 'I crashed my bloody car' in convo. You know what I mean!

1.2 million on Law & Crime alone. And there are many others. So several millions.

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain why he is on the stand again please? X
Legalbytes is unsure and they're not sure if it's working or not. Could it be they want to bring Johnny back on to remind the jury of how likeable and unthreatening he is? But if that's the strategy why now rather than finishing up with this at the very end of the rebuttal?

It's a bit of a struggle to say the least.

Reactions: 2
applauds JD.. he's so charming..... sad to see him as broken as this because he does seem quite sensitive and caring

he connected with Whitney as a fellow victim.. even if you look at his abusive family history...before Amber

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She's going to try it one day with someone who is bigger, smarter and hungrier, and she'll be eaten ALIVE, and I REALLY hope I'm there to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone explain why he is on the stand again please? X
So basically rebuttal is plugging any holes in the case. There were a few things brought up so he's explaining further. Cross will be difficult but it will eat through their remaining time.
I'm not watching, I'm struggling. He's a good actor but no one can act those emotions to that degree. And her smirk is just too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If AH goes back on the stand she needs to be called out on the way she's behaving in court. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
ROTTEN…….born 🤣🤣🤣
Slipped down 3 steps but turd made it out like it was a whole staircase 🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But then... the RUMOUR... I had never heard of a RUMOUR.... That's because it's not fact it's a bleeping RUMOUR!

Reactions: 10
I had left our bungalow.... the rain started coming down.... like a monsoon.... I looked back.... Kate started coming down the stairs..... there were about three steps.....

Reactions: 5
Just realised…. Is that Ioan on your IG photo? Sorry to derail, but he’s a family friend. Can’t say anything more as got a warning when I did! 😂 AE is the future AH!
Yes it is & how nice! 😁
AE is another vile Narc. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And there was me thinking it was the incident where Kate Moss fell down the stairs in the nightclub..... I wonder why I got that impression....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.