Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is behaving in just a sick manner. I cannot believe she thinks it's a good way to behave. The smirk, sly smiles etc...... there is no way the jury is not picking up on this and its proof that she has abused him over and over.
She’s showing her nark face. To those of us sensitive to energy, it is screaming out. Poor JD looks like she’s impacting on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Presumably throughout the trial Johnny has made notes and told his Lawyers when something isn't true etc so they've got him back on the stand to state the untruths but he's not doing a very good job of it (but I still hope he wins).

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can I ask why people think this may be a bad thing that he's on the stand again?

Reactions: 1
Why does she look so smug, she’s holding in a laugh when he said she punched him in the eye area.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She the most revolting person I've ever had to lay eyes on. Poor guy. She and team laughing and smiling. No bleeping remorse. Evil evil witch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I know everyone saying if he doesn’t win, he has still won the court of public opinion. I’m sorry but I really want him to win. She needs to know she can’t get away with this. Look at the smirks on her face now, could you only imagine how she would be if she won 😖
And other people, but mostly women, who treat people like she does and think it is OK.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she going to bring up him saying HE cut it off in that text? Get it done with as her team will be all over it.
Just realised…. Is that Ioan on your IG photo? Sorry to derail, but he’s a family friend. Can’t say anything more as got a warning when I did! 😂 AE is the future AH!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Johnny is the real victim. Look at his face, how disgusted, unhappy, and shaken he looks when he talks about the honeymoon, although in the words admitting that it was nice at some points.
Not like Amber gushing and looking lovey-dovey when talking about how beautiful it all was.

Real victims of DA/SV talk about even the good times with disgust and pain.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she going to bring up him saying HE cut it off in that text? Get it done with as her team will be all over it.
I think it's a turn of phase. If you have a broken arm you might say 'I broke my arm' but you wouldn't have actually done it to yourself.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.