Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
I know everyone saying if he doesn’t win, he has still won the court of public opinion. I’m sorry but I really want him to win. She needs to know she can’t get away with this. Look at the smirks on her face now, could you only imagine how she would be if she won 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Ginmonster

I have seen my attacker a couple of times over the years. I can tell you know that the last thing Im doing is SMIRKING. Im panicing, struggling to breathe, feeling, trying to find a different direction to go before he sees me.
Maybe she has seen him so much that shes immune or maybe shes a fucking liar.
Cannot stand her cocky, smug face. Nodding away there with everything he says.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Amilola

Did he? I didn't get that so I'm guessing some of the jury wouldn't either. If they knew it was Amber wouldn't they just ask who sent in the video and tip?
imo it was very heavily implied. Paraphrasing but this exchange was pretty damning for her:

Morgan: *explains it can take quite a long time to post a video after receiving it if it doesn’t come directly from the person who filmed it*
Camille: and what if it comes direct from the source?
Morgan: only about fifteen minutes.
Camille: how long did the kitchen video take to post?
Morgan: only about fifteen minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
A quick recap:

Kate Moss - short, sweet. to the point.
Dr Curry - professional, Elaine trying hard at the cross and appearing petty and mean
Johnny Depp - a broken man and Amber trying to intimidate him while he is on a stand

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Trafalgar

VIP Member
She actually smiled when he says he missed his finger. Wtf?!?!?!? She's a fucking psycho.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

freshhead

Have watched the trial from the beginning but not commented much so far. Amber makes me feel sick. My ex narc used to goad, and then record me in arguments, then forward on to his family. He set up so many situations and I always took the bait because I genuinely did feel like I was losing my mind so very easy to paint me as unhinged. I can see the evil in amber and the pain in Johnny. I wouldn’t piss on my ex if he was on fire AND we share a child together, I think the messages he said about her after what she’s put him through were quite tame to be fair! Narcs can drive anyone to insanity, but they especially sniff out weaknesses in people (in which case I think Johnny’s were his addictions) and use that to their advantage to aid their story when it comes to them playing the victim.
she is a classic twisted narc and I am praying with every fibre of my being that Johnny wins this case. I don’t know what I’d do in his position if my ex was believed over me, and I know there will be thousands of others feeling exactly the same. Please for the love of God, Johnny win 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Neo2021

VIP Member
Elaine accusing him of being after his 15 minutes of fame. Knob 🤣

GO ON LAD. ‘You could be after your 15 minutes taking Amber as a client’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

titan22

VIP Member
Fair play to him. Hard enough for a victim to come forward in DV never mind he’s a male victim and a well known celebrity. He’s done and will do absolute wonders for male dv victims all over the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HoGi

VIP Member
Hahahaha he just said that Elaine is after her 15 minutes by representing Turd 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
TLDR

Amber claimed under oath she did not send TMZ the JD videos nor did she alert them to her TRO or divorce proceeding
An ex TMZ colleague wants to testify who gave TMZ the video
If it turns out to be Amber she is absolutely fucked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Wow his final testimony made me so sad for him. He has to win this. I believe him with my whole heart. Even when the allegations first came out, I always believed Johnny. I'm glad I never questioned it once.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

A-Soul

VIP Member
50 years from now with JD long gone - he will be remembered for his craft as an actor. This trial will be a footnote in his Wiki history.

AH’s legacy? She will be remembered solely for this show trial, and nothing more.

End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 29