Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than exposing Amber's smirking...

This a huge mistake....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A quick recap:

Kate Moss - short, sweet. to the point.
Dr Curry - professional, Elaine trying hard at the cross and appearing petty and mean
Johnny Depp - a broken man and Amber trying to intimidate him while he is on a stand

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I know everyone saying if he doesn’t win, he has still won the court of public opinion. I’m sorry but I really want him to win. She needs to know she can’t get away with this. Look at the smirks on her face now, could you only imagine how she would be if she won 😖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
She is behaving in just a sick manner. I cannot believe she thinks it's a good way to behave. The smirk, sly smiles etc...... there is no way the jury is not picking up on this and its proof that she has abused him over and over.

Reactions: 20
Reckon they are using Johnny ( because he replies slow) to waste up their time on cross

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually smiled when he says he missed his finger. Wtf?!?!?!? She's a bleeping psycho.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have seen my attacker a couple of times over the years. I can tell you know that the last thing Im doing is SMIRKING. Im panicing, struggling to breathe, feeling, trying to find a different direction to go before he sees me.
Maybe she has seen him so much that shes immune or maybe shes a bleeping liar.
Cannot stand her cocky, smug face. Nodding away there with everything he says.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is she going to bring up him saying HE cut it off in that text? Get it done with as her team will be all over it.

Reactions: 5
Do we think this is going bad or good 🤔 she’s needs to be held accountable the witch

Reactions: 9
I really want this part to be over. It's all just heightening my anxiety. What are they trying to do?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She is laughing at him right in front of our nosies, the jurys, the film companies. I am glad she is in a way because everyone can see it, I wonder how many millions are watching live.

Poopy Xmas Goose

images-2.jpg

When someone crashed into me in a car accident, after, telling mates, I am sure I said a couple of times, 'I crashed my bloody car' in convo. You know what I mean!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.