Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for clarifying. I wondered why this was significant! I really hope this is picked up by the jury.
I hope this gets picked up by his team & brought up if not later today then tomorrow.
Not to mention it would show up Rottenborn.

Reactions: 4
He said that unedited photos would show the iPhone version number instead of photos 3.0 if it hadn't been edited.
but photos 3.0 is not primarily an editing software, its just the native app for storing, viewing and editing photos that comes with your iphone or mac. its editing capabilities are very limited. just opening and saving the photo in the app would change its metadata, no? i could be wrong but i dont think so.. i think he was weaker as a witness than yall think he was

Reactions: 2
Emily D Baker is looking at these now and is very confused. It seems incredibly dodgy. They've surely been faked!?

How did no one catch this?!
I guess outgoing or incoming depends on who's phone records are being looked at. For example those texts could say 'incoming' because they are taken from Diueters phone records and not Johnnys. I'm assuming his attorneys will have confirmed they came from Depps number or they would have been disputed.

Reactions: 5
but photos 3.0 is not primarily an editing software, its just the native app for storing, viewing and editing photos that comes with your iphone or mac. its editing capabilities are very limited. just opening and saving the photo in the app would change its metadata, no? i could be wrong but i dont think so.. i think he was weaker as a witness than yall think he was
Can you tell us some more about your background? You sound very interesting. I started a software engineering degree but dropped out in the second year.

Reactions: 2
I could never be a lawyer, there are so many angles you need to think about before trial starts. Does anybody know how long was JDs team preparing for this?

Reactions: 1
This is nuts, her lawyers should have known the need for accurate metadata. This is basic stuff in litigation!
It's a draw today as his team really should have seen those texts & spotted that they were incoming & not outgoing. If they had they could have objected, had a sidebar & the texts be excluded.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.