Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
As to whether JD is a Narc?
It's very unusual for two Narcs to get together. A Narc wants someone weaker they can control, not another Narc.
It's not unusual for a victim of a Narc parent to be drawn to a Narc partner as it's what they're used to & Narcs love vulnerable & sensitive people as they're easier to manipulate & control.
In my non expert opinion the only Narc in that marriage was Amber.
I have yet to see evidence that Depp is one. An alcoholic & a drug addict, someone who got violent with inanimate objects & be verbally abusive.
But I've seen/listened to the evidence of Amber showing signs of being a Narc with her lying, goading, gaslighting, mocking, instigating fights, trying to control him, embellishing, abusing him & she even admitted to physical violence. Her testimony is cringe worthy, she lies, changes her hole ridden story & the pics she gave as evidence are not credible.
Just my opinion.
This is really interesting; i have been diagnosed with both Bipolar 2 and BPD and my psychiatrist and I have spent so much time talking about my relationship and past relationships (some extremely toxic and abusive), and she said its quite common for people with my diagnosis to have relationships with narcs; especially when the person im in a relationship with is my "favourite person" and would do absolutely anything for- its easu for them to take advantage of that.

I absolutely fucking hate what AH has done, i hate what she has done to JD, i hate she has set women back, and i really worry about the impact this will have on peoples opinions of BPD as its already seen in a negative way, and this will fuel that. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Notworthy

VIP Member
The TMZ situation is, IMO quite significant. If it can be shown that she was behind them getting the scoop and staged the court exit to ensure that they got adequate photos, it's then not a million miles away to show that people would assume that the OP-ed was about Johnny which after all is what this is all about.

Settling in to the new thread with a megapint...cannot wait for Kate Moss tomorrow! Will wish you all a good evening and will catch up tomorrow, as I'm nodding off.

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Elaine sounds like she’s going into a frenzy to get questions before she runs out of time …. Does a big buzzer sound when times up like on Countdown

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Golly.... it's almost like the studios, the agents and the actors use the press to negotiate in public with each other....

Now where was that article about Pirates Amber's team keep banging on about.
I just looked at the newspaper headlines from the past hour and they are all cherry-picking and spinning it to show Amber winning and Johnny losing. Like a parallel reality.

Is Elon Musk paying them?
If so, we should send him off to Mars asap. The recent discoveries indicate that the surface of Mars is absolutely toxic, so something he might be used to already thanks to AH.

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Dr Curry is amazing just reeling all this off with no notes. I struggle to remember something someone tells me 30 minutes ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
She's mocking him and everyone can see it, right in front of our nosies, and the jurys and the film companies.

I would like to state I have never seen a film of hers and will ensure I never do, unless that dodgy one turns up from the dungeon with Elon, I'll double check that one and then post it right here at Tattle first!

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
He definitely doesn't seem as confident and together as the other week. You can tell he's exhausted.

I love that he doesn't even call her Amber, just Ms Heard. Bet it really annoys her

• Sad

Ceejayaitch

I’m off work today (sadly have an appt when Kate is due to testify :() and have spent the morning catching up on YouTube.
I felt that JD’s witnesses were very good yesterday. The Dr came over particularly well but the stand out for me was the trailer guy. He came across as genuine and honest but the thing that really swung it for me was the lights. There was damage to the lights in AH and JD’s trailer, he couldn’t get the ones he wanted, went on eBay and bought some for $62 and charged JD’s assistant for them. He didn’t seek to capitalise on the situation and make money on it despite the inconvenience and who JD is (and to a lesser extent AH).

• Heart

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
I believe I have ADHD and am on the spectrum, late 40s. Spent my entire life wondering why I wasn't like everyone else, being ashamed of my "wierdness" trying to pretend I was like everyone else. It's fucking exhausting tbh.
Snap. Diagnosed autistic at 38. Females often have an extraordinary ability to 'mask' in order to fit in with their environment. Burnout led to my diagnosis, a lifetime of masking broke me, especially when being bullied by an actually narcissistic boss at work was added into the mix. Hence why I am interested in this case, I believe I see the same traits & behaviours in AH. Seriously hoping for justice for JD and am so proud of him for speaking out.

• Heart