Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Aww that was cute of Kate. Nice to hear her finally say something other than "get the London look".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

A-Soul

VIP Member
As a life long self-harmer (I still struggle, and always wear long sleeves, even in the height of summer) - the thought of the whole world knowing that I do that to cope on occasions, would propel me into a serious depressive episode. Hope JD has people around him tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

xoxo GG

VIP Member
My husband is eating crisps SO loudly I’m about to Google ‘quickest way to get divorced’

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jvuddie

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that JD has loads of attractive female witnesses plus Camille in his counsel and Amber has a bunch of gurning weirdos and Elaine.

It must be KILLING her. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ceejayaitch

Thanks for the threads. I’m very hard of hearing/almost deaf and have struggled watching the live feeds. I don’t feel like I’m missing out.

I did have to take a mega toilet break at work this afternoon so I could catch up though!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
How heartening it was to see Johnny lean out the window and wave to his supporters on his way into court. Not sure what planet I'm currently on but I waved back at the TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PootleMcFlutle

This YouTuber just does videos on whether celebrities are narcissists, like a lot of people he thinks Amber is a narcissist. His conclusion on Depp is that he’s very narcissistic, which I thought myself and this trial has made me come to dislike him. He also says Depps mother was a narcissist, so it’s not surprising he married another narcissist like Amber. I’m surprised to hear him say he thinks Kate Moss is a narcissist and as narcissists frequently lie, what is that saying about how reliable her video evidence is tomorrow.

The man is a Narcissist himself, everyone is a Narc too according to him. Personally he gives me the creeps and I won't stroke his ego by clicking on his stuff any more.

Edit, The behaviour panel, made up of four body language experts (worked for FBI, Royals, etc) disagree with his assessment of JD. I'd rather believe them than a Narcissist. As Mr Tudor himself says Narcissists lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

What's your point

VIP Member
Can you imagine Johnny and Kate rekindle a romantic relationship. Have beautiful twins (Kate's frozen eggs, ivf, gestational carrier). Playdates with Naomi's kid. I'd like to see Johnny with more kids.
I wouldn't wish this shit show on any kids. Regardless of whether Johnny is guilty or not it's still been a shit load of toxicity.

Besides as a pushing 60 year old male maybe last thing he would want would be more kids.

Reactions: 30

titan22

VIP Member
I really hope he wins this. It’s sad to see how much he was used and abused by her and totally taken advantage of by her family & cling ons.

• Heart

What's your point

VIP Member
I am actually in the office today but my manager is stupid and instead of getting just a screen for our conference room he ordered a 70inch smart TV which we can get you tube on.

I have booked the room out for IT testing 2-5 so will be watching on that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Just William

VIP Member
As to whether JD is a Narc?
It's very unusual for two Narcs to get together. A Narc wants someone weaker they can control, not another Narc.
It's not unusual for a victim of a Narc parent to be drawn to a Narc partner as it's what they're used to & Narcs love vulnerable & sensitive people as they're easier to manipulate & control.
In my non expert opinion the only Narc in that marriage was Amber.
I have yet to see evidence that Depp is one. An alcoholic & a drug addict, someone who got violent with inanimate objects & be verbally abusive.
But I've seen/listened to the evidence of Amber showing signs of being a Narc with her lying, goading, gaslighting, mocking, instigating fights, trying to control him, embellishing, abusing him & she even admitted to physical violence. Her testimony is cringe worthy, she lies, changes her hole ridden story & the pics she gave as evidence are not credible.
Just my opinion.

• Heart