Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I love how we are all collectively helping eachother to miss work/appointments with excuses 😂 we truly are amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Kate did a great job. She was professional and matter of fact. Like not only did she clarify that Johnny never pushed her down the stairs, but she also stated that he never hit her or kicked her lest that rumour grow legs also. She put it all to bed with class and dignity.

Reactions: 19

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I haven’t been this excited since Christmas ‘95 when I’d secretly opened a present on Christmas Eve and saw I was getting a Barbie dream house with a lift 😍
Yes I’m a saddo 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

TommyShelbysWife

Chatty Member
Morning sister's, big day today for our Kate and a big day for me as I have a Universal Credit appointment 🤭 Hate my advisor she reminds me of Elaine.. if she dare say anything I will be objecting straight away! Anyway, do we know what time our Kate is on? Xxx

• Haha

A-Soul

VIP Member
JD looks visibly upset/angry since his self harm was mentioned a few minutes ago. Poor guy. It’s up to the individual to divulge such personal information. I feel terrible for him. 😞

• Sad

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Dunno if I agree about Elaine being good. She's just being aggressive because she has no time and is rushing.

Her questions are a bit shit as she clearly doesn't understand how Dr Curry's job/world works and the witness keeps owning her as a result.

wibble

VIP Member
Ambers test

Do you have panic Attacks - all the time
Are you dead - yes
Rate your level of anxiety - mega

• Haha
Reactions: 17

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I hope the Jury are taking a good look at her face, watching her reaction at staring at the man who ‘abused her, the man who pinned her down and forced a bottle internally.’ Because it’s a very very strange reaction for someone that’s scared.

Just William

VIP Member
Sarcastic bitch. The only reason E is under a time constraint is cos' she & her team mismanaged theirs.

Fuck off Elaine.

• Haha

Jvuddie

VIP Member
All of Amber Heard's team come across really badly, you can't warm to any of them.

And some of them I actively sort of hate. I wonder who, if anyone, that is.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Guys, I am categorically fuming, work want me to go down for a "team meeting" for an hour at 4pm, I'm going to bloody miss Kate 😭😭

Is it unprofessional to sack it off? 🤔
I was asked to attend a remote meeting at 4pm today…I said I wasn’t given enough time to sort childcare out so I couldn’t make it…in reality Johnny is my priority right now 😂
Pull a sickie !! 😜🤩

• Haha
  • Heart

Swerve

I really don't think Moss will be saying anything earth shattering. People seem to be getting rather over excited. Looking at the old photos of Moss and Depp, it's clear she was very in love with him, as she is frequently looking right at him with that loved up expression. The photos of him actually looking back at her in a similar way are few and far between. I'm sure at the time he said he loved her, but her infatuation was far stronger. I'm sure she is over him now, a lot of time has passed. Both made a beautiful couple when young, but she was clingy, he wanted his space, he wanted a baby, she wasn't ready etc etc.
But none of that would be relevant & I really doubt will come up.

Heard says she was scared Depp would push her down the stairs “like he did Kate Moss”. Highly likely Kate Moss will say that it never happened.

It’s also an opportunity for them to put an ex on the stand who can say, “Yes, we boozed and did drugs and yes, we had epic rows….but he never laid a finger on me”. That’s exceptionally useful for JD.

Who loved who more means nothing & won’t even be mentioned.

EllaBella89

VIP Member
So basically Dr Hughes administered some shit easy to lie on checklists, without allowing for the fact that Amber would be clearly ticking the boxes she knew would indicate she had PTSD etc.
Dr Curry’s methods were slightly more sophisticated and caught Amber out.
Zing

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
Whitney back in court today. My husband has just asked if I want to pop out with him and I said I have too much work on…. Lies! I feel like AH!

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Smirking Smirking Smirking. Odd to do that to someone you were terrified of and escaped with your life.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
After some good witnesses it ended with a real anti climax as Jennifer Howell disappeared before she even had a chance to show W lied & perjured herself (twice) for her abusive sister. Emily D Baker saying JH said something like she had been attacked for 3 hours by ? team. It must be AH's team as JD's have no reason to 'attack' her, she's neutral but she helps his case & causes more than reasonable doubt to W's testimony. WTF happened with JH? So the two lying sisters get away with it. Again.

Then we get AH's team droning on with stuff already thrown out as evidence so WTF are they trying to do? Get stuff in via the back door? Because even if the jury wasn't there the papers & SM will pick all of that up. Bastards. Depp's team should do the same.
To cap it all off JD's team get docked half hour of court time just because they finished early. How the hell is that fair?
Her team waste time then tough shit, they can put up & shut up. I don't get any of it. It's just left a nasty taste.
Most of Jennifer’s testimony was redacted as it is based on hearsay, but johnnys team wanted to get parts in to leave that in the jury’s mind that Whitney’s credibility has been challenged.
I also believe that the jury were shown the letters Jennifer wrote to Whitney.
Ambers legal team waffling on @ the end is purely a show for the media for damage control, and something they can appeal on in the future if they lose the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 16