Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
For someone who is scared and has PTSD from being a victim of Johnny - Amber is laughing and joking and staring down her ‘abuser’

screw you Amber

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
The floor around the podium on which Elaine stands is littered with all of the straws she's trying to grasp.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HoGi

VIP Member
Ah the judge is a babe.

So long as you don't read that whole book! I'm not staying for that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
I'm a total lurker on this thread and y'all move way too fast for me, lol, but I just wanted to say hey during the recess 👋

• Heart

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
I know everyone saying if he doesn’t win, he has still won the court of public opinion. I’m sorry but I really want him to win. She needs to know she can’t get away with this. Look at the smirks on her face now, could you only imagine how she would be if she won 😖

• Heart

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
As a life long self-harmer (I still struggle, and always wear long sleeves, even in the height of summer) - the thought of the whole world knowing that I do that to cope on occasions, would propel me into a serious depressive episode. Hope JD has people around him tonight.
You ok? If you need to talk etc... I'm here

• Heart

Dolly Bantry

Emily D Baker is reading the TMZ filing now - seems like she thinks the wording implies that the source was Amber...

• Wow

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I hope the jury is picking up on her facial expressions. She is absolutely vile.

Let me just glare at the man who "abused me several times"

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I really liked the Hicksville guy he seemed so nice and to me likeable. Wanted to punch amber in the coupon for smirking while he was on the stand. She's such an evil twisted boot of a lassie

Reactions: 19

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
At this point (and I am a victim of DV/DA/rape) i’d literally love to smash her face in. She’s a hateful human being. Pure evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 19