Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Here's a video from Ian Runkle about the two *totally different* bruise photos Amber submitted

images-8.jpg

I went deep digging last night but am currently trying to edit it into bite size chunks for easy consumption. One shall ensure I post part 1 and part 2 before todays kick off at 2pm UK time.

Oh, and a word that should be trending, distraction. Whilst we watch Mossy, the UK Tory party are releasing their who got drunk report re when they thought they were above normal people whilst we couldnt hug our sick or bury our covid dead family members. So RIP to my Aunty B who died of covid in the first lockdown and couldnt be hugged and RIP to all those lost in Texas yesterday. The world feels a bit grim this week. ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ•Š

Back in a bit, beep beep. Drive safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

wibble

VIP Member
Surprised no one has point out the sexism....

Camille hugs Johnny=she is banging him
Dr Curry has a mule=she is banging him.

Pure sexism....

Absolutely no one says anything about Amber allegedly banging Dr Spiegel.....

Double standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

A-Soul

VIP Member
Thank you for the kind words and the link to the other supportive thread regarding my previous post on self harm. โค You Tattlers are a lovely bunch (and definitely not gummy bear eating, doodle drawing narcissists!)

Really looking forward to Kate tomorrow. Yet I wonder if it will be kept as brief as - โ€˜Who are you?โ€™ (Like the world doesnโ€™t already know.) โ€˜How long did you date?โ€™ โ€˜Was Johnny ever violent to you?โ€™ The end?

Whilst I want to respect JDโ€™s privacy, I also want some deep dunking Depp/Moss tea! They were one of the most gorgeous pairings known to man, not even the Renaissance painters could have dreamt of such beauty, and I canโ€™t get enough of their pairing in any form (nostalgic witness testimony included!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Gwan Kate sock it to em today love ๐Ÿ˜

Expecting her to testify that Depp was a wild, loving, fucked up, unpredictable, destructive, drug-taking bad boy who never laid a finger on her.

The world can see it Amber- heโ€™s been a mess in a lot of ways, but that doesnโ€™t equate to being someone who would physically assault a partner. I ainโ€™t a particular fan of Jonny either way tbh but any old fool can see that she goaded and emotionally abused him in the full knowledge that heโ€™d lose his shit. Awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I guess thats all they needed to know really. What else could they have asked.
Exactly. She is a rebuttal witness. Her testimony can be only in relation to what has already been said/claimed. AH claimed JD pushed her down the stairs. KM testified that this is not true, he did not push her down the stairs. That is it. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Hey! I will catch up shortly, I donโ€™t make a saying and I dont talk much. Us aussies are loving this case. I work in the CBD and cannot find the life of me someone who backs amber turd. So we are all #teamjohnny in Melbourne, Australia. Looking forward to Kate Moss. The case starts 11pm our time on Wednesday night so I watch it in the AM and during work hours (shhh donโ€™t tell my boss that)!! Keep it coming, Johnny Depp all that way!!!

• Heart

JGirl1

Amber is clearly not as clever as she thinks she is, some of those test questions were not asking what she thought they were and now she has completely backed herself into a corner. This Dr Curry is calmly and methodically destroying her claims and she has tremendous presence in court, I really hope the jury is listening carefully!

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
This YouTuber just does videos on whether celebrities are narcissists, like a lot of people he thinks Amber is a narcissist. His conclusion on Depp is that heโ€™s very narcissistic, which I thought myself and this trial has made me come to dislike him. He also says Depps mother was a narcissist, so itโ€™s not surprising he married another narcissist like Amber. Iโ€™m surprised to hear him say he thinks Kate Moss is a narcissist and as narcissists frequently lie, what is that saying about how reliable her video evidence is tomorrow.

The guy who makes these videos does not have any psychiatric/psychologist qualifications, just that he himself is a narcissist. As we know, narcissists project and according to him, almost everyone is one (ffs he even accused Vanessa Paradis of being a narcissist). He is acting the same way as Dr Spiegel (and this guy is not a doctor) that was extremely unethical + one cannot be diagnosed like that.

If you want to learn really more about NPD and narcissistic traits, then Dr Ramani (a clinical psychologist, professor of psychology) videos/lectures on MedCircle are many times more reliable. Especially, as she warns that her videos cannot be used to diagnose anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
Amber is absolutely incandescent... this is the angriest I've seen her in the past seven weeks, watching this every sodding day it's been on. She's livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22