Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't think victims liked to even acknowledge their abuser let alone stare at them like she's doing.

Reactions: 19
I don't think it's actually that problematic he sounds a bit shaky/unsure.

It just goes to prove the case that - yes he might love himself some drugs, but does this guy stumbling over his words really seem like he's off to go and commit some sexual violence..

Reactions: 4
this is so telling..she has NOT looked at anyone else.. shes continuing to abuse him in plain sight

YES youd be dead... i looked this up last time.. GREAT POINT JOHNNY

Reactions: 11
I made a phone call and I spoke to....
Objection....
I spoke to three higher echelon executives....

Reactions: 1
Soz, cant remember if I posted this already...... tis old, like I

But 2015 keeps coming up and thats when this came out.

gvggv2p5mi191.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Plz let the TMZ motion be denied so they can expose Amber and wipe that sly smirk of her bleep face.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When she does that thing with the side of her mouth, I get the sense she’s trying lie

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.